Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wednesday Match Thread 22/12/12

Comments

• Options
    Done fuck all since Yann has come back.
  • Options
    We can see us sneaking out...bad luck all round, we have to take this on the chin, deal with it and move on...a bad run after a good run, we have a Challenge now over Christmas.
    Love and Peace to all Addicks, see you at the valley.
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Lets not get too maudlin we are still ten points off the relegation places and 8 off the play off places, if we don't get a late equaliser

8 points off both.

Ok changed on the live table as I wrote.

Lets not get too maudlin we are still 8 points off the relegation places and 8 off the play off places,

• Options
    Apparently two top quality goals killed us off. On another day we would've got all three points from that.
  • Options
    first home clean sheet of the season for the wendies - tells you everything.
  • Options
    Shit.

Thanks RM and Seth.

And to NLA for singing along ;0)
  • Options
    NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
  • Options
    feck - official we are back to our early season bad form - 4 games yielded 2 points
  • Options
    Pretty feeble effort Charlton. We're never gonna win games unless we score goals & we just don't look like scoring.
  • Options
    Shout louder make it bold and add !!!!!!! Much more effective
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same old same old - need a decent striker.
  • Options
    Hope updates were ok......I'll do match stats in a minute......I'll not be here for Boxing Day match perhaps someone else can take over.....but I'll be back next saturday.....Cheers and merry Christmas
  • Options
    Oh well, onwards and upwards.
  • Options

Shit.

Thanks RM and Seth.

And to NLA for singing along ;0)

And Paddy, good to see you back on the match thread.

• Options
    Oh dear, have a good Christmas everyone. I think I'll stay away for a few days.
  • Options
    Happy Xmas red have a good un you should be able to enjoy it much more this year after last and your work situation
  • Options
    Thanks RM/Seth for the commentary. Merry Christmas all. :-)
  • Options
    It does not bother me that we have lost, in this league we don't expect a positive result every week, the only thing that is starting to become a concern is we don't seem to be creating or taking many chances, oh well :)
  • Options
    Thanks to RM et al.

Batten down the hatches guys - could be a rough ride in the post match thread.
  • Options
    Don't see what Jackson brings to the team other than decent set piece's . Think Powell needs to look at the team and stop making changes , think hulse should be in infront of kerm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just don't go on it
  • Options
    Oh, for a Jim Melrose or a Andy Hunt right now. Boxing Day, playing a side on the up and McCarthy won't be doing us any favours.

Worried from Bexley.
  • Options

Pretty feeble effort Charlton. We're never gonna win games unless we score goals & we just don't look like scoring.

sorry Red Pete - you're not allowed to say such things on here or the jolly hocky sticks brigade will lynch you.

• Options
    Midfield needs improvements, sounds like Frimprong did nothing again, no option other than Kerkar on the left and Haynes missed a sitter

At least we didn't get any injuries...
  • Options
    Damn it, think i will give the site a rest until the new year with the amount of relegation talk im sure there will be now.
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    Possession 54% - 46%
    shots on 2 - 8
    shots off 1 - 5
    corners 3 - 3

Goals 0 - 2
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Thanks to RM et al.

Batten down the hatches guys - could be a rough ride in the post match thread.

Yeah. the people who were actually there might give us a realistic perspective, but it sounds like that kind of match that has pivoted on specific moments, and wednesday got the benefit of them, from a wonder goal, and from poor refereeing (from our perspective)
    Lets be realistic, dig deep and go again.
  • Options
    Thanks Red, I'll be here for the BD match
  • Options

Just don't go on it

Probably a wise move tbf.
  • Options
    No goals away from home in the last 3 is a real worry.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!