Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not moaning but....

13»

Comments

• Options
    The woman who banned standing despite never going to a match in her life, including Wembley finals.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Sadly the moderators prefer to let the BFRs of this world win.

Their site their choice but a shame in my opinion.

Ah, it was about winning?

I believe it was to comment on the fact that Magg's was in hospital. I wished her well, so did others, some were less willing to. Shame the thread got hijacked.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

The woman who banned standing despite never going to a match in her life, including Wembley finals.

I don't think you had to attend football matches to recognise that supporters were dying & something had to change.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Ah, it was about winning?

Unfortunately P there is a minority on here who regard it as a "win" to have a thread closed or sunk and post accordingly.

So in their eyes it is about winning.

• Options
    Woo

LenGlover said:

oh do piss off. I'm at Tescos doing the shopping. I've moved it so that I can later delete the shit posts and reopen it.

I tell you what, one of you moaners go and get our Christmas food and ill sit on here 24 hours a day at everyones beck and call.
    . Woolwich? It's very good.
  • Options
    Has smudge got back yet been gone a long time
  • Options

Has smudge got back yet been gone a long time

Waiting for his club points, I think.
  • Options
    'Lady' Thatcher? .. just another senile old biddy who is hanging in there (there but for fortune go you and I .... )
  • Options
    Let's all go to Tesco's, where AFKA gets his best clothes, la la la la ooh, la la la la ooh
  • Options
    Has it (the thread) been cleaned up and back yet ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would like to wish the missing thread well, happy Christmas and new year. Get yourself back soon.

Same to afka and do not overdose on the sprouts chairman...