Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You'll be reyt Addicks

Hi, not gloating although this could be perceived as I have only come on after we won. Think the game today wasn't great, you were not the worst team to come to Hillsborough this season and as some of you have pointed out, we have often been the worst! First goal was a great strike nothing you could do and second was offside according to some, this could also be true. I think after the back of 7 defeats for us and a lucky 1-0 win away to the dingles most of our fans are so relieved, it feels different to win to be honest. As far as your team go's I haven't seen much of you but you've picked some decent results up and after your stormer last season I imagine the lack of income in terms of player investment has caused you to stall a little. But you are comfortable mid table and I imagine you will be in for a comfortable season, which I am actually envious of you for if i'm being honest. As for us, I reckon we'll do well to stay up but hopefully we will and then build on that and maybe we can start looking forwards.

I'm sure you'll give us another battle next month because that's what it was out there today, both teams scrapping and gifting possession to the other (which probably suited us more on the day). I should be coming to the valley as I did last season so hopefully between now and then we'll both have a few more wins on the table.

Good luck, have a good time over the festive period and beat Ipswich next week please, it'll keep them down there with us.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Oh hello. Wondered where all the Wednesday posters had gone.

Yeh, I think we'll be OK. You lot seem to be settling in, though I fear for you if you get any injuries at all.
  • Options
    Anyone think this is operation pigs other account, Infact I wouldn't be suprised if every dedicated Sheffield Wednesday account on this forum actually belongs to operation pig .
  • Options
    To be fair, us and Wednesday will finish up mid table this season. Both very similar and finding our feet in this division.

Unlike last season of course, when we were far more superior!! ;-)

• Options
    I thought Wednesday would do better this season with their momentum from last, but I think there are at least three weaker teams out there (Posh, Barnsley, Bristol City).