Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sorry to play Devil's advocate but..

And I know some of you are sick of what the mugs have to say about us, but this thread on their forum really is something:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/186449-charlton/

Just thought I'd share. Let's just consider we're still above them, and they're still sh*t, no matter what we may be. I just don't understand that football club, embarrassing really.

Comments

• Options
    The same rubbish Charlton that ran away with the league last year after dominating both the Sheffield teams home and away, my favourite post was the one that says they will be so far ahead of us in 2 years time .... To be fair my money's still on Wednesday to get relegated ...
  • Options
    Makes my blood boil.
  • Options

Makes my blood boil.

Just makes me laugh really mate. They're a crock of sh*t, but only they don't know it. Really is an odd one.

I frequent the forums of clubs we have just played, just to see what their fans say about us. I have never seen a thread of that ilk. For a club so obsessed with it's perceived massiveness (but actual averageness), they don't half talk about little old Charlton a lot.

Deluded tossers.
  • Options
    Seems like they might be right on the Kermo comments by looking at the scores he has been give so far in match day ratings thread - avg 4
  • Options

Makes my blood boil.

Just makes me laugh really mate. They're a crock of sh*t, but only they don't know it. Really is an odd one.

I frequent the forums of clubs we have just played, just to see what their fans say about us. I have never seen a thread of that ilk. For a club so obsessed with it's perceived massiveness (but actual averageness), they don't half talk about little old Charlton a lot.

Deluded tossers.
    I totally agree but even though i know they're completely deluded my hatred of Wednesday is growing so much so that they are almost on par with Palace.
  • Options
    Hope we stuff 'em 6-0 at the Valley.
  • Options
    Now they've finally won 2 consecutive games for the first time since November, it won't be long until they start talking about going up again this season. Deluded fools. I'll be soiling myself in May when they take their rightful place back in league 1.

"We could afford to leave Semedo out and still beat them. " Maybe cos he's a shit league 1 clobber at best?

Jesus..........................
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Not read the thread linked but they do seem to suffer from the delusion that they are one of the great british clubs, as far as im aware there famous for other teams playing Semi-Finals at there ground(in the past).

• Options
    edited December 2012

Not read the thread linked but they do seem to suffer from the delusion that they are one of the great british clubs, as far as im aware there famous for other teams playing Semi-Finals at there ground?

Pretty much. "The Wembley of the North" as they like to claim...

• Options
    So what if they don't like us still smarting over last season , I like the fact they dislike us makes the games mean something , who wants to be liked on that patronising way of old
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They are the most unpleasant set of fans I've ever seen, delusional and way over the top in rudeness and disrespect...I really hope we get one over them next month....

• Options

They are the most unpleasant set of fans I've ever seen, delusional and way over the top in rudeness and disrespect...I really hope we get one over them next month....

IF we play them next month
  • Options
    Can I just say the thread is really a piss take, it's just a laugh like most things on OT, you lot have got to lighten up and understand we just take the piss a bit, It's all laughable.
  • Options
    Have you read it? The point is, they (you) have nothing to take the piss out of? You're even worse than us.

Hence the confusion. Maybe a lot of Sheff Wed fans are, like many suspect, a bit thick.
  • Options

Can I just say the thread is really a piss take, it's just a laugh like most things on OT, you lot have got to lighten up and understand we just take the piss a bit, It's all laughable.

We haven't got to DO anything - and certainly not because the likes of you say so.

Deluded fools.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    found it funny ...when they lose there next three games they will be digging out someone else .....if we had won today Dave Jones would have been the target ......seen them a few time SWed and they are a good tip to be relegated.
  • Options

Have you read it? The point is, they (you) have nothing to take the piss out of? You're even worse than us.

Hence the confusion. Maybe a lot of Sheff Wed fans are, like many suspect, a bit thick.

Chill and have a drink, put yourself in our shoes this season? It's been dire, we need to release some steam lol, don't let it get to you, see you at the Valley lol.
  • Options
    Not if I see you first.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Not if I see you first.

lol, I don't mind the Valley, just forgot about where to go for a drink.

• Options

Off_it said:

Not if I see you first.

lol, I don't mind the Valley, just forgot about where to go for a drink.

The thames is a good shout. 5 mins walk from the ground and they have a drink as much as you want policy, although considering how massive you lot are, you might drink it dry..............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What? Why wouldn't we?
  • Options
    Lucky they beat charlton really.

Last time they finished 2nd to us they had a street parade.

This result will be remembered till the next time we play. Our record breaking league win is in the history books.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

What? Why wouldn't we?
    If either team wins in the FA Cup 3rd Round then the 4th Round is on the day we play them
  • Options
    It's funny because you don't get over 100 points in a season for 'setting up to spoil the game and knicking a win from a free kick.'

Weird bread those Wendies. Prefer United.

Taking 500 fans is laughable but I am sure it would be more if we weren't all skint from Christmas.
  • Options

Really funny joke that one, brilliant, . . .
  • Options

It's funny because you don't get over 100 points in a season for 'setting up to spoil the game and knicking a win from a free kick.'

Weird bread those Wendies. Prefer United.

Taking 500 fans is laughable but I am sure it would be more if we weren't all skint from Christmas.

It wasn't 500.

• Options
    Mr Pig. Haven't seen you for weeks and now you're back on here in your typical fashion. You're a troll. Let's see who's the happier at the end of the season. Good luck back in L1,
  • Options
    Why am I a troll Rob?
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

What? Why wouldn't we?
    If either team wins in the FA Cup 3rd Round then the 4th Round is on the day we play them
    Oh. Thought it was going to be more nonsense about us not existing in a month's time.
  • Options
    Because your a Northern Monkey and therefore laughed at.