Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'd 8 to be a Villa fan

Comments

• edited December 2012
    What would/did you eat?
  • I've just consumed, Chelsea 8 Villa 0.
  • Wonder if Stephens might be back on their radar now ?
  • edited December 2012
    Good. If Stephens has any sense he wouldnt go there.. It's amazing how when fit he leaves Bent out. He walked out on Norwich. Comes across as arrogant. Glad they got stuffed even though I hate Chelsea
  • Bent not even on bench. Is he injured again, or moving in jan?

Injured
  • Villa have been dipping a toe in the championship for a while now.
    Think this could be their season.
  • Red_Raver said:

Bent not even on bench. Is he injured again, or moving in jan?

Injured
    Jesus when did he turn to glass. He never missed a game for us did he?
  • I hope so. Have they been in our league before.... They have been flirting the last 3 years
  • Chelsea, on their day are by far the best attacking side in England. Benitez has got them (especially Torres) motivated, has got the defence organised, and Luiz in midfield is a revelation. What a pity that Black November has probably cost them any chance of the title.
    As for Villa, their young players will either come out of this tougher and wiser or Lambert will 'cull' them .. to paraphrase a recent posting.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we both get through would love Villa in the cup, their left side was woeful (and the rest wasn't much better) they would be there for the taking.
  • If we both get through would love Villa in the cup, their left side was woeful (and the rest wasn't much better) they would be there for the taking.

Would this be the Villa that beat Liverpool at Anfield last week ?

Both.

Yep, there shit as well!

• Not as bad as 1–11 vs Aston Villa, 14 November 1959

I was three. It bloody curdled my milk.

• From what I see Chelsea are good - can we borrow one or two of their 20+ surplus players in January?!
    From what I hear all of the old guard at Villa are being bombed out - makes for an exciting relegation fight!

Didn't we beat them in the return at the Valley? 3-2 or similar?

• Have a bit of a soft spot for Villa (although I can't stand Lambert, terrible appointment) and hate chelsea, so disappointed with this..........

Would that be the Liverpool that have 6 home league wins in 2012?
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure how to feel about this. Would love villa to go down (because they've been established in the top flight for so long) but at the same time we're going to the chelsea supporting in laws today!

Didn't we beat them in the return at the Valley? 3-2 or similar?

we beat them 2-0 at The Valley 2 april 1960
  • edited December 2012
    "oohaahmortimer commented on I'd 8 to be a Villa fan

Follow the link below to check it out:
    http://charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/1400736#Comment_1400736

Have a great day!"

- does anyone have any idea why this was e-mailed to me?! I hadn't even commented on this thread!
  • Rudders22 said:

Good. If Stephens has any sense he wouldnt go there.. It's amazing how when fit he leaves Bent out. He walked out on Norwich. Comes across as arrogant. Glad they got stuffed even though I hate Chelsea

Not sure if they Bent situation is all Lambert's fault. I heard they will have to pay a fee to Sunderland if he plays 50 league games.
  • As said by Rudders, I dislike Chelsea but was happy to see them put 8 past Villa yesterday because that fool Lambert is getting what he deserves. Mainly I feel that way because of my love for Darren Bent but I've also always felt that Lambert is just out for himself and will always put himself and his own needs over any club. The way he walked out at Norwich was a joke, you just don't do that to the people that have helped build your name.

Guess my dislike for him started when I had the displeasure of sitting behind him for the Carling Cup Quarter-Final defeat against Wycombe, acted like a twat on the touch line then and still does now.
  • I just cant stand Lambert either,hope they go down!!!
  • Couldn't be happening to a nicer bloke in Paul Lambert........Miserable c*nt
  • Enjoyed the match, as im not a fan of Chelsea but like Benitez, think he is treated harshly by the press because he is one of the managers who dares to challenge the head of our football mafia Fergie.

Plus really loath Lambert, no personality or loyalty, screwed over Colchester & now Norwich, who i have no sympathy for as they had to no that is what they get from him as a manager.
  • "oohaahmortimer commented on I'd 8 to be a Villa fan

Follow the link below to check it out:
    http://charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/1400736#Comment_1400736

Have a great day!"

- does anyone have any idea why this was e-mailed to me?! I hadn't even commented on this thread!

You must have inadvertantly bookmarked the thread. Click on the star, top right hand side of the thread to "unbookmark" it.
  • Thought this thread was because they are going to sign Stephens in January.