Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van Persie could have been killed!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't think Williams deliberately kicked the ball at RVP. For anyone defending in that position it would be natural to want to kick the ball away from the goal. Ferguson talks some absolute rubbish at times.
  • Options
    If Sir believes this, he should go to the police and demand they nick Williams for attempted murder. If I thought someone had tried to kill one of my staff I'd get onto the polis.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Leroy has it right. I might have symparhy for RVP if he didn't have history as a nasty bit of work. Whole pub roared with laughter.

Worst was, ref gave them a fk when it was the Swansea player fouled.
  • Options
    Almost as dangerous as a football boot flying across a room......
  • Options
    Although he had even less time to react than RVP had when he got sent off in the Nou Camp, Williams openly said he knew the whistle had gone and he was kicking the ball in frustration. He also said RVP attacked him as he was apologising, which is clearly rubbish. Cheap shot taken at a guy who's taken plenty of cheap shots himself ultimately.

• Options
    He started swinging his foot before RVP was laying infront of him, no way did he mean it
  • Options
    Hope we get them in the cup. We can sing
    When the ball hits your head and Fergie says you're dead that's van Persie
  • Options
    Ball in the head = Death. Wangin a boot at Beckhams face is ok though :)
  • Options
    Best bit was when Flores tripped van persie when he went to charge at Williams
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Clearly a great manager but he doesn't half come out with some bollocks sometimes. I still remember him complaining about Schmeichel being sent off in the cup game. in 94.

Yeah, but the keeper was going for the ball...near the halfway.....and "accidently" bought the attacking player down.....at Old Trafford.....

Of Course the Ref was wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For someone who was nearly killed he jumped up quick enough! More Fergie BS.