Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Prem Transfer Rumours

Some of you might like to have a look at this, summary of every prem club's January targets

http://blog.oddslife.com/2012/12/january-2013-transfer-window-club-by-club-guide/

Everyone loves a bit of Jan gossip (true or as is normally the case very false) Let me know if you've heard any others !!

Comments

• Options
    Robbie Keane to QPR ?????? .. Arry must be on a good earner if that goes through
  • Options
    yeah should think someone else will pip him to that loan signing anyway, also after harry's outburst pretty sure hes gonna refuse to pay anyone more than about 15k a week !
  • Options
    I don't get this at all, irrelevant to the Haddocks!
  • Options
    Sky sports, first thing this morning saying that Wolves want Frimpong on loan, when his loan with us finishes. :-(
  • Options
    Well he has not been outstanding and he'll be off to African nations so I'd be happy if we found an alternative.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

But Dazzler the Premiership hardly gets any coverage on Sky/BBC so we need to shine a light on it whenever we can.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

But Dazzler the Premiership hardly gets any coverage on Sky/BBC so we need to shine a light on it whenever we can.
    I for one am very grateful for a thread where we can put all our rumours. Why haven't we had one before?