Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Okay own up, those few that came here which one are you?

Comments

• Options
    They are the ones with the champions badge on the replica shirts.
  • Options
    Obsessed.
  • Options
    Ok, 500ish is poor, but I gather the trains were fooked for the 2nd year running & fans didn't make it once again.
  • Options
    Weirdo
  • Options

Weirdo

lol, why? maybe you can spot yourself Gazza? maybe you're the one on the bottom right with the red top on (right pic) on Charlton life whilst the game is on, oh hang on did you go?

• Options
    Oddball
  • Options
    Stalker
  • Options
    Pig, why are you lot so obsessed with away support?
  • Options
    you are Going down so no point going seen one shithole youve seen them all so no point
  • Options

Weirdo

lol, why? maybe you can spot yourself Gazza? maybe you're the one on the bottom right with the red top on (right pic) on Charlton life whilst the game is on, oh hang on did you go?

Cos it's Christmas Eve and you're another teams Internet message board trying to be funny.

If you don't think that's weird then I can't help you I'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have told you before Pig it's because London is a great place with lots of other things going on (that's all year not just Christmas) where as Sheffield is a shit hole, ask Owlstalk he lives down south, as so many of your lot now do.
  • Options

I have told you before Pig it's because London is a great place with lots of other things going on (that's all year not just Christmas) where as Sheffield is a shit hole, ask Owlstalk he lives down south, as so many of your lot now do.

How many on here live in Sheffield? ask them what they think of Sheffield, and next time you visit Sheffield stay for a few days pal, you would definitely change your mind, it's not like Leeds or Manchesters dull holes.
  • Options

Cos it's Christmas Eve and you're another teams Internet message board trying to be funny.

If you don't think that's weird then I can't help you I'm afraid.
    LOL lighten up Gazza, it's Christmas tomorrow.
  • Options
    You need a good woman mate
  • Options
    She's doing the dinner as we speak.
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Who said romance is dead
  • Options
    I couldn't give a flying f*** how big our away support is or that of our opponents. It's quality not quantity.

Fair play to supporters of any clubs who travel across the country to follow their team.

Any football supporter who obsesses about his team's away support probably has a very small ****
  • Options

How many on here live in Sheffield? ask them what they think of Sheffield, and next time you visit Sheffield stay for a few days pal, you would definitely change your mind, it's not like Leeds or Manchesters dull holes.
    Agree is better than Leeds & Manchester, but that's a really low standard to set, stayed in Sheffield a few times (business) and you can not in anyway compare to London. Love living here could not stand to live in Shitfield be bored within a week fact!

• Options

Well it's either that or she gets a right-hander.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are wednesday fans obssesed with crowd attandances? That's what they always turn to when their team are doing dire like now. So pathetic
  • Options
    When did I actually slag your support??find it and show me it, all I said was those few, term of speech, you lot aren't half paranoid, anyway I'm off to get some grub, truth be told I feel like slitting my wrists now been on here lol, but have a happy Christmas all the same, and hope you beat Ipswich.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Why are wednesday fans obssesed with crowd attandances? That's what they always turn to when their team are doing dire like now. So pathetic

Because their away support is very good and their football team is very bad.
  • Options
    Pig, you still haven't answered my question?
  • Options
    Why all the vitriolic comments towards Operationpig? He seems okay to me. There are plenty on here who make comments about other club's forums so must visit them to do so. Hope you and your family have a good Christmas Operationpig.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    To be fair schools have broken up for the holidays and im guessing he is not that popular so he has troll the Charlton forum or play a board game with his parents, so be nice and dont spoil the little man's Christmas guys.

I apoligise if your not a kid OP just the only explanation for how you act online, as if your an adult then i really am worried.(well pity more)
  • Options
    Pig , you should meet ooh aah.
  • Options

Who for ?
  • Options

When did I actually slag your support??find it and show me it, all I said was those few, term of speech, you lot aren't half paranoid, anyway I'm off to get some grub, truth be told I feel like slitting my wrists now been on here lol, but have a happy Christmas all the same, and hope you beat Ipswich.

Have you read the title of your thread ? I'm assuming you're having a pop at our away support because it makes you feel more of a man.

Merry Xmas to all our friends oop North - especially the Massive ones.

• Options
    Hey Pigster me old mucker, have a great Christmas, if you think our away support is pretty terrible , then I guess you won't be too pleased when your back in League one next season, one swallow doesn't make a swallow and all that, see you at the Valley for vengeance is mine! :-0