Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE COLIN CAMERON PRESS BOX

Comments

• Options
    I'll second that.
  • Options
    Would be a very fitting tribute.
  • Options
    Excellent tribute this!
  • Options
    brilliant idea, who can take it forward?
  • Options
    Well, I know somebody, but he was recently sacked....
  • Options
    Love it ! Great idea.
  • Options
    Great idea
  • Options
    Agreed.

Very strange not seeing him outside chatting to various people.
  • Options
    Great idea and much bigger than the Tony Jiminez Press Box.
  • Options
    Brilliant Idea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice touch
  • Options
    Gets my vote.
  • Options
    Brilliant idea. This should happen!
  • Options
    Is this something you are suggesting Tunnswell or an idea from the Club. I guess the former.

Would be a very good idea and if taken up would good way to mark the man.

If there are any costs (signs etc) I'm sure I can get Bromley Addicks to throw a few quid in to help. Would be proud to contribute.
  • Options
    Henry: I totally agree. I, for one, would be willing to contribute to a CharltonLife collection to fund this. I am very confident many others would too, if needed.
  • Options
    Would be nice if his contribution could be permanently marked with a plaque or something.
  • Options
    Gets my vote
  • Options

Is this something you are suggesting Tunnswell or an idea from the Club. I guess the former.

If there are any costs (signs etc) I'm sure I can get Bromley Addicks to throw a few quid in to help. Would be proud to contribute.

This is a suggestion from me as a tribute to Colin. If there is enough support perhaps someone can advise how to take it forward?
  • Options
    I am still confident that the Fans Forum will be revived and will ask that the Colin Cameron Press Box be included on the Agenda at the next meeting.
  • Options
    A great idea, would have my support, it was strange going into the media suite and not seeing Colin outside smoking and chatting to his friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great idea also lets hope that Patrick collins gives Colin a tribute in this sundays mail.
  • Options
    So how does this get taken up with the club?
  • Options

This is a suggestion from me as a tribute to Colin. If there is enough support perhaps someone can advise how to take it forward?
    Good thinking TA.

Not sure who can take this forward. Sorry but I don't share ashford Addicks confidence in the Fans Forum being re-constituted anytime soon.

Steve Bradshaw would be the main man.
  • Options
    What a brilliant idea!
  • Options
    surely someone on this site must know who or how to approach CAFC on this, for example I'm sure at least one person here knows how to contact RM ???
  • Options
    As Henry has suggested maybe start by contacting Steve Bradshaw.
    I have no idea who this person Steve Bradshaw is but maybe a call to the club would be worth a try,might get the ball rolling
    Then try and establish if the club would be responsive to the idea,if the response is positive then the next step would be to find out how much a plaque would cost.
    I Would imagine there is enough support on here willing to contribute to a plaque.
    Would be a shame to pass on such a fitting tribute to someone so deserving.

• Options
    To me it sounds a really good and fitting tribute, not knowing Colin personally it might all be a bit soon for the family to come to terms with, but maybe an idea for the future?
  • Options
    The Club are aware of this thread and the idea.
  • Options
    Make this happen. Would make a fine tribute.
  • Options

The Club are aware of this thread and the idea.

thanks Henry, in that case can you keep us all updated on any progress?