Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell - (thankfully NOT) Gone

Just read on Into The Valley. Hope it's cobblers. Please tell me this is wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Cobblers, otherwise the interweb (and CL Towers) would be in absolute meltdown
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Not gone surely, maybe talking about O'Driscoll ?
  • Options
    Most things I have been linked to there from here seem to be completely wrong. Not expecting it to be any different this time.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Copied from ITV - Two separate posters.

TJ gas just left the Valley and done a severance deal with CP. PH to be in temporary charge in readiness for new appointment. Coyle a runner!!

I beliee a deal has been done for CP to leave. A sad day for me.

• Options
    perleeeeeease let this be a wind up ....
    i will cry if true
    SCP has to stay
  • Options

perleeeeeease let this be a wind up ....
    i will cry if true
    SCP has to stay

Hoping that some of the ITK on here come on and say its rubbish.

• Options
    I don't think the board would be THAT stupid.
  • Options
    Surely not. Better not be.
  • Options
    Nothing surprises me with boards these days but I'm not going to take any notice of this until it's official.................
  • Options
    Yes they would mate tbh

I ain't heard nowt but wouldn't be surprised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that board is full of crap. reckon this is just more of it.
  • Options
    Me neither.
  • Options
    Sink
  • Options
    They probably post stuff like this every time we lose on the off chance its true, one day hey'll strike lucky and will claim to be ITK for the end of time
  • Options

Sink

Why ?

• Options
    Think it's got to be BS. But if it isn't. I'm heart broken.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Sink

Why ?

Cos it's total shit
  • Options
    I suppose if you wanted to get rid of someone you don't like/speak to - after 3 defeats on the trot is the easiest/most justifiable time to do so. Especially after the ridiculousness of the Forest sacking.

Still can't see it though.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Wouldn't be surprised if this was true but truly hope it isn't

Bloody hell, just had a browse of that "Into The Valley" forum. That reamsofverse guy is a bit weird isn't he? Looks like he starts about 90% of the topics on there and they all seem to be along a similar theme...

• Options
    To be fair if you look at all the guys posting this they've been on the site for a short time, hence their star rating. Probably just someone trying to get a reaction , then again the board hasn't failed to surprise me in the past
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Total bollocks unless you provide a delicious sauce with your story.
  • Options
    reams has good contacts so don't dismiss him completely but I truly hope he is wrong about this.
  • Options
    I can't believe it's true. Only two posts on the subject on there. Surely it would have generated more by now. However it is Boxing night and not everyone is sad enough to be posting on a football forum.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Were any of Jimenez, Slater or Prothero even at the game? I heard not, in which case I don't see how they would have spent the rest of Boxing Day in this fashion.
  • Options
    That's very reassuring. Thanks
  • Options
    They emailed him Airman...
  • Options
    WSS said:

They emailed him Airman...

Did they sign it, though?
  • Options

Were any of Jimenez, Slater or Prothero even at the game? I heard not, in which case I don't see how they would have spent the rest of Boxing Day in this fashion.

Probably just as well they weren't there. They might have sacked CP at half-time.

• Options
    Jimenez was definitely there today....not sure about the other two.
  • Options
    It could well be true there's a lot at stake this season and I believe that TJ will do what it takes