Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Zulu

Channel 4 - 12.45 today. Get in.

Comments

• Steady lad
  • Christmas wouldn't be the same without it.

Along with, the great escape, escape to victory and the man who would be king.
  • Get off it.
  • Saw it at the Roxy in Blackheath when it was originally released. Christ, I'm getting old!
  • Davo55 said:

Saw it at the Roxy in Blackheath when it was originally released. Christ, I'm getting old!

So did I Davo. Still go there regularly even though its now a Marks.

• My late Dad's favourite film.
  • Stop throwing those bloody spears !!
  • Just starting folks!
    :o)
  • "your alive ive seen you"
  • Davo55 said:

Saw it at the Roxy in Blackheath when it was originally released. Christ, I'm getting old!

Roxy Blackheath. Gaumont Eltham Hill. Eltham Palace cinema, Odeon Greenwich (saturday morning pictures venue) - all gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this the one where Caine goes to Newcastle to avenge his brother's death?
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Roxy Blackheath. Gaumont Eltham Hill. Eltham Palace cinema, Odeon Greenwich (saturday morning pictures venue) - all gone.
    Granada in Greenwich Davo. I was a Greenwich Granadier.

Not as far north as that - Handsworth actually.

No, its the one where he dressess up as a clown and tries to steal Sir Lawrences' jewells.

• pullman in lee green
  • at work - just started on channel 4+1
  • MrOneLung said:

at work - just started on channel 4+1

Great - means I can watch the last hour again when the one on Channel 4 finishes.
  • How death scenes should be.
    Bloody hilarious!
  • Damn you Chard. Damn all you butchers.
  • edited December 2012
    Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Granada in Welling.
    Studio 6 and 7 in Lewisham.
    Odeon Lewisham (and I am the only fortysomething with SE London connections who didn't go to see The Clash/Specials/Selecter show)
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a favourite film down my manor this
  • How good was that - brilliant!
    :o)
  • I know it virtually word for word but love it every single time.
  • Me too SHG. Have got it on DVD but never watch it. But when it's on the TV nothing gets done until it finishes.
  • Im surprised the 'Black Lawyers Association' haven't had it banned
  • Down at the Royal Engineers Museum at Chatham, they have the actual gun used by Chard against the zulu's and also a lot of other bits associated with the battle.
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Granada in Greenwich Davo. I was a Greenwich Granadier.

I was a Dartford Grenadier !

" All for one & one for all,

The Dartford Grenadiers"

• Sorry Fanny but the GG's were far superior. Didn't even know Dartford had a cinema ;0)
  • Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Was the Odeon Greenwich at the bottom of Vanbrugh Hill?
    My first trip to the pictures was there with my mother to see 'Mary Poppins'. She started crying in the 'Feed The Birds' song and that set me off.

Oh dear, I'm going again...