Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton v Derby

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hamer 7.5 great saves, weak punches, poor kicking
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 6 lucky to stay on as long as he did
    Cort 7.5
    Evina 7 pretty good for 1st game back!
    Wilson 7.5 Enegy, drive and ability
    Pritchard 7 as above.
    Stephens 6.5 Much better game than Ipswich.
    Jackson 7 No pace but makes up for it in positional, play, vision and ability
    Kermorgant 6 disappointing - bit "headless chicken"
    Haynes 8 outstanding goal and pace
    Wright Phillips 7.5 wants back in the team and should get another chance with Haynes out
  • Options
    Hamer 9
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 5
    Cort 7
    Evina 6.5
    Wilson 7.5
    Pritchard 7
    Stephens 6.5
    Jackson 6.5
    Kermorgant 6.5
    Haynes 8
    Wright Phillips 7
  • Options
    Hamer - 9 - great display.
    Solly - 7
    Morrison - 6.5
    Cort - 9 - MOM dealt with everything. knows he isnt the best with the ball at his feet. so kept it simple. old fashioned centre half display.
    Evina - 7 struggled with his clearances but overall did very well. better than seabourn the other day.
    Wilson - 7
    Pritchard - 6.5 - terrible miss. works hard but does get caught out.
    Stephens - 7
    Jackson - 7
    Kermorgant - 7
    Haynes - 7
    Wright Phillips - 7
  • Options
    Hamer 9
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 4.5
    Cort 8
    Evina 7
    Wilson 7.5
    Pritchard 7.5
    Stephens 7
    Jackson 7.5
    Kermorgant 7.5
    Haynes 8.5
    Wright Phillips 8
  • Options
    Hamer - 9
    Solly - 7.5
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 7
    Evina - 6.5
    Wilson - 7.5
    Pritchard - 7.5
    Stephens - 7
    Jackson - 7
    Kermorgant - 6.5
    Haynes - 7.5
    Wright Phillips - 7
  • Options
    Hamer 9
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 4.5
    Cort 7
    Evina 7
    Wilson 7
    Pritchard 7.5
    Stephens 7
    Jackson 6
    Kermorgant 6
    Haynes 8
    Wright Phillips 7.5
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hamer 9 Quite simply kept us in it with some courageous saves from one on ones. Took a penalty to beat him.

Solly 7 Got skinned by Robinson early on which hasn't happened for a while. Otherwise his normal consistent, reliable self.

Morrison 6 Inhibited by a harsh early booking which ultimately proved costly.

Cort 7.5 Very solid and dominant throughout

Evina 6.5 Shaky start with some dodgy clearances but grew into it and didn't look at all out of place by the end.

Wilson 7 Hardworking, committed performance as usual

Pritchard 7 As Wilson. Probably harsh of me but loses half a mark for missing his chance. still love the bloke.

Stephens 6 I noticed a couple of defensive clearance headers when we were under the cosh prior to Haynes' goal and a couple of attempted attacking volleys in the 2nd half. Otherwise was he there?

Jackson 7 Looked much more like the Jacko we know and love.

Kermorgant 6 Wasn't really at the races for me and I felt we missed Hulse. Hate to say it because I love Big Yann but I call it as I see it.

Haynes 7 Wonder goal and his pace caused problems. I feel desperately sorry for the bloke.

Wright Phillips 7 Looked like he wanted it, worked hard and was effectgive when we played to feet. A shame he missed his chance just before half time.
  • Options
    Hamer - 9
    Solly - 7.5
    Morrison - 7
    Cort - 7
    Evina - 7.5
    Wilson - 7
    Pritchard - 8
    Stephens - 7
    Jackson - 8
    Kermorgant - 7
    Haynes - 8.5
    Wright Phillips - 7.5
  • Options
    Hamer 9.0 MOM by a mile we will be lucky to keep him in this form
    Solly 7.5 Mr reliable always good
    morrison 5 Should have been taken off at ht was always struggling and sorry to say bitching at the worst ref so far this season
    Cort 8 Immense never missed anything in the air
    Evina 6.5 Struggeled at first and got better as the game went on at least hes a proper left back
    Wilson 7.5 Great wrok rate and gives 100%
    Pritchard 7.5 what a miss !! would have been easier to score buy the lad is a real trier
    Stephens 6 Doesn't do enough consistently
    Jackson 7.0 better second half and showed his skill well
    Kermorgant 6.5 Usual 100% but I thought he looked slow and a bit lardy
    Haynes 8 Brillant individual goal absolutely gutted he got injured as his pace is electric
    Wright Phillips 8 . Great game but I fear he may have been in the shop window
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hamer - 9 - See my Hamer having a 'worldy' thread. His double save was up there with the best I've ever seen - MOTM

Solly - 7.5 - Grew into the game as it went on. Some great attacking runs and dribbles as he got forward well. Quality defensively as usual to.

Morrison - 6 - I thought that both of his bookings were harsh. I also don't think it was a pen and I was sitting in The East stand right by it. Both players slipped as they went for the ball taking the other with them, a 50/50 challenge. Had an average game other than that

Cort - 8 - An absolute beast in the air, won everything and didn't give Derby a sniff.

Evina - 7 - Much better than Seaborne. Good going forward but was a bit to fancy in trying to clear it at times

Wilson - 6.5 - Very good when involved but unusually for him he was out of the game for large parts

Pritchard - 8.5 - This guy is amazing. Its like there's 2 of him on the pitch. He hassled Derby brilliantly, did some good technical stuff and burst into the box well. Now if only he'd finished that sitter......

Stephens - 7 - Was good at pulling the strings simply in the middle of the park. Got back well to.

Jackson - 7.5 - Much more involved and the whole team benefited. His Passing was class and he undid Derby's defense a few times

Kermorgant - 7 - Held the ball up well and found Haynes with all of his flick ons while he was on the pitch. Did well with BWP to and also caused Derby problems with his ariel dominance.

Haynes - 8.5 - Different class. If he'd stayed on I reckon we'd have definitely won. His goal is up there with the best I've ever seen and Derby didn't have anything on him.

Wright Phillips - 7.5 - Surprised me to be honest. He linked up with the whole team very well and showed good pace and composure. I wouldn't mind to see him start at Watford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer 8 Nearly lost a point because of that stupid kick, but the saves he made more than made up for it.
    Solly 8
    Morrison 6
    Cort 7
    Evina 6
    Wilson 7
    Pritchard 7
    Stephens 6
    Jackson 7
    Kermorgant 6
    Haynes 8
    Wright Phillips 7
  • Options

dont understand why people mark pritch higher than stephens or jackson for this game

Because Stephens gave the ball away constantly and overhit pretty much every cross, pass and corner he took? JJ was decent enough but still concerned with lack of pace when he's on the wing.

Hamer - 9
    Solly - 9
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 7
    Evina - 7
    Wilson - 8
    Pritchard - 9
    Stephens - 5
    Jackson - 7
    Kermorgant - 7
    Haynes - 9
    Wright Phillips - 8

• Options
    Hamer 8
    Solly 7
    Morrison 6
    Cort 7
    Evina 6
    Wilson 6
    Pritchard 7.5
    Stephens 6.5
    Jackson 6
    Kermorgant 6
    Haynes 7.5
    Wright Phillips 7.5
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Hamer 8.5
    Solly 8.5
    Morrison 5
    Cort 6
    Evina 6
    Wilson 8
    Pritchard 7.5
    Stephens 6.5
    Jackson 7
    Kermorgant 6
    Haynes 7.5
    Wright Phillips 7.5

• Options
    Hamer - 8.5 - Brilliant - hope we keep hold off him in Jan
    Solly - 8 - has this guy ever had a bad game?
    Morrison - 6 - always looked like he would see red
    Cort - 7 - pretty solid
    Evina - 7 - much better option than seabourne
    Wilson - 7.5 bit quiet first half but always looked dangerous and works well with solly
    Pritchard MOM- 9 - Brilliant - need to keep him CM
    Stephens - 7 - if he didnt give the ball away so much would be playing in the prem
    Jackson - 8 - real captains performance
    Kermorgant - 7 - nearly there.
    Haynes 9 - Real threat until he got injured
    Wright Phillips 9 - Looked really sharpe

Dervite n/a
    Fuller n/
  • Options
    Hamer 8
    Solly 8
    Morrison 6
    Cort 7
    Evina 6.5
    Jackson 7
    Stephens 6
    Pritchard 7
    Wilson 7
    Haynes 8
    Kermorgant 6
    BWP 8
  • Options
    Hamer 9 - Charlton's best keeper since the Premier League days.
    Solly 8 - Good at the back and in attack.
    Morrison 6 - Was doing much better in the 2nd half and looked to be returning to form until....
    Cort 8 - We're not a great team but Cort's contribution shouldn't be under-estimated. Another very solid game.
    Evina 6.5 - I liked his burst to get forward in the 2nd half. So much potential and should play until Wiggins is back and then we can see if he can do it wide on the left too. Would like to see who's quicker...him or Haynes.
    Jackson 8 - His best game for ages. Looked confident and pretty fit.
    Stephens 6 - Outgunned by Derby's midfield but not a total waste.
    Pritchard 7 - Another decent game. He WILL get goals.
    Wilson 7 - Steady and one excellent one/two with Solly 2nd half.
    Haynes 8 - Goal of the season.
    Kermorgant 7 - Showed good understanding with BWP and does most of his good work outside the box.
    BWP 8 - Only a goal or two was missing. His movement was brilliant and he looked very fit. He's never going to be the best one on one finisher but having him on gave us the best forward shape we've had in ages.
  • Options
    Hamer 9
    Solly 8
    Morrison 6
    Cort 7
    Evina 6.5
    Wilson 8
    Pritchard 7.5
    Stephens 6
    Jackson 7
    Kermorgant 6
    Haynes 8