Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Hill.......................Gone

Barnsley have sacked Keith Hill tonight...................the managerial roundabout is on the move again!!!

Comments

• Christ, I thought you were gonna say he'd died!
  • Shame, I liked Hill. He did seem like he was permanently drunk in the past few months though. Barnsley have been living on borrowed time for a while so hopefully they'll take up one of those relegation spots for sure now
  • Christ, I thought you were gonna say he'd died!

Sorry mate....didn't mean it that way.
  • Makes you wonder what some clubs want. You would have thought with their budget staying in this division is success and he was doing ok in this regard and will anyone doing any better at this stage of the season.
  • They only stayed up last season because Pompey got their 10 point deduction. They just don't have the resources to stay up when the likes of Wendies can sign a new team and Bristol City are willing to spunk a reported £1.5 mil on Baldock. Still, if they go down we could go after Craig Davies and maybe that Perkins fella
  • They only stayed up last season because Pompey got their 10 point deduction. They just don't have the resources to stay up when the likes of Wendies can sign a new team and Bristol City are willing to spunk a reported £1.5 mil on Baldock. Still, if they go down we could go after Craig Davies and maybe that Perkins fella

Perkins was he 'The Blond Boris' who ran the show a while back at the Valley?

• Yes MIA, Perkins was the one who bossed the 1-0 at our place. I'd love him in our team so I hope we buy him in Jan, I doubt it'll happen but I'm still hoping.
  • perkins always plays well against us, but probably doesn't do play well all of the time

The managerial merry go round goes on, Sean O'Driscoll?
  • Apparently he's very off-and-on. I took a Barnsley fan to the match and while we were all singing Perkins' praises he was jusr pleasantly surprised the bloke had decided to turn up for that match. Can be totally anonymous for long stretches. Plus even though he looks about 12 he's actually 30 so not much of a long-term prospect. I feel he'd be a decent short-term option though, assuming he'd come cheap
  • Ridiculous decision. They're gone now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dawson would suit our present needs more than Perkins
  • Rumours are that Colin Wanker has walked and Nigel Pearson is on the verge of getting the bullet
  • On the BBC Live thread:

"WARNOCK UPDATE

Leeds manager Neil Warnock has said he has not resigned but is suggesting someone else is put in charge for the next match at Charlton."
  • It's official. He gone.
  • Another thread please
  • Another thread please
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!