Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In A Streetfight

between a polar bear and a lion,who would win?

my money would be on the polar bear,i think the extra reach would give a slight advantage.

Comments

• Options
    i'm backing the lion.

more aggressive and quicker.
  • Options
    Polar bear all day long, one slap from a big paw and its goodnight vienna.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    And what sort of street would that be? Why are they fighting anyway? Did the Bear spill the Lions beer cos he can't have chatted up his girlfriend? Will the Lion have all his mates backing him up? I'll go for the bear as he could pick up a bottle and glass the lion no trouble.
  • Options
    Depends on location. If the polar bear is at home then the lion would lose it's stealth advantage and would stand no chance. Anywhere else the lion would be at the PB's throat before it even saw it. Especially if it was hibernating at the time.
  • Options
    Google fight has the Lion winning quite easily (188mn vs 14mn). However, given home advantage I'd say the polar bear would do rather better than that.
  • Options
    On second thoughts, i expect the polar bear to bamboo-zle the lion.

reckon it would give the lion a Jmmy Floyd-style stare.
  • Options
    Home advantage would make all the difference......the Polar bear would use the snow and ice to its advantage with the lion freezing its knuts off and probably wont want to know. However, the Polar bear would be overheating on the plains of Africa (and looking completely out of place) with the then advantage going to the Lion.

At the end of the day.....I dunno who would win so to make a decision, I've decided to go for the Lion because I enjoy a Lion chocolate bar more than the mints (or is that a fox?).