Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

in possession of Darren Baker's north lower season ticket

Does anyone know a darren baker, charlton athletic supporter, i have his season ticket which was found at my place of work! If someone could inform him that its location is at the flying boat in dartford it would b muchly appreciated :-)

Comments

• vffvff
    edited December 2012
    Fair play to you for posting up on Charlton Life.

You may consider dropping it in the post and sending it to the Charlton Athletic Ticket office ? It may be useful if that season ticket holder are not near dartford and are are not able to collect from there easily.
  • I have sent charlton an email just thought id try my luck on here! Would screw if i lost my cafc season ticket, would gladly drop the season ticket back to wherever they lived
  • I've lost mine before.. Charlton are genuinely very good with these kinda things. They get another one posted ASAP.
  • Ahhhh ok that's cool, email i received back told me it will b sorted after new years eve! As long as he has it by the next home game its all good
  • Someone reading must know him. Well done for going out of your way mate.
  • Ruin his life and give it back to him.

lol, i was thinking that the bloke has deliberately thrown it away and like a boomerang, it keeps coming back !

• Thought it said Danny Baker's at first - thought the post was going to be a wind up.
  • Though this isn't a patch on when that Wycombe strip pub come on here to inform one of our members (no names mentioned) that he left his glasses in the private vip area !!!

all time classic

Superb!
  • Sponsored links:

Last day of the year see's best post of the year. Superb.

• Dropped my season ticket in Charlton Church Lane a few years back. Belated thanks to the guy who found it and sent it back to the club for me....
  • My son recently lost his and it was kindly sent to Charlton. Charlton were very helpful and arranged for him to pick it up. He went to the commercial centre on Saturday to pick it up... and they couldn't find it! Hopefully they will have located it by the next home game!
  • Well im hoping someone on here knows him! But I've emailed charlton anyway so one way or another its gonna get sorted
  • Though this isn't a patch on when that Wycombe strip pub come on here to inform one of our members (no names mentioned) that he left his glasses in the private vip area !!!

all time classic

That had me laughing for a long time
  • To be fair, I wasn't far off leaving a "deposit" of my own in there!
  • Hi dal boy! Darren baker is my dopey boyfriend and he did not even realise he had lost his season ticket until this post!!! Thankyou for trying to find him, although it would be better for me if it stays lost lol. Do u still have his season ticket for us to pick up??? Thanks Emma xxx
  • i'm his boyfriend, give it to me!
  • This can't be right. I thought he was my boyfriend?
  • I'm Darren Barker, and so is my dad.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm Spartacus!
  • He's bought one in East stand block A instead.
  • Just leave nolly alone!
  • Lost my Nokia 3310 at Aston Villa away on a either a Tuesday or Wednesday night back in the early 2000s, the person that found it found "Dad" in my phonebook and met us at the next home game in the pub on the Thames, in the early 00s 3310's were the best phone to have so it was a kind gesture! Thank to that man.
  • Lost my Nokia 3310 at Aston Villa away on a either a Tuesday or Wednesday night back in the early 2000s, the person that found it found "Dad" in my phonebook and met us at the next home game in the pub on the Thames, in the early 00s 3310's were the best phone to have so it was a kind gesture! Thank to that man.

No worries mate.

all time classic

That was brilliant
  • Off_it said:

Lost my Nokia 3310 at Aston Villa away on a either a Tuesday or Wednesday night back in the early 2000s, the person that found it found "Dad" in my phonebook and met us at the next home game in the pub on the Thames, in the early 00s 3310's were the best phone to have so it was a kind gesture! Thank to that man.

No worries mate.
    Seriously?
  • Off_it said:

Lost my Nokia 3310 at Aston Villa away on a either a Tuesday or Wednesday night back in the early 2000s, the person that found it found "Dad" in my phonebook and met us at the next home game in the pub on the Thames, in the early 00s 3310's were the best phone to have so it was a kind gesture! Thank to that man.

No worries mate.
    Seriously?
    Nah. I'm never serious.
  • Off_it said:

Off_it said:

No worries mate.
    Seriously?
    Nah. I'm never serious.
    Never mind, I'll give the £20 reward to someone else then..
  • Ha ha - you do that mate.
    ;o)