Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Algarve

Just seen on Facebook that Perry aka Algarve and Karen have decided to close their bar in Portugal. It is such a shame that it never worked out for them as they put so much into it but I guess his recent health scare has put everything into perspective. I just wanted to wish them good luck in whatever they do next and I hope they both have a prosperous future wherever that may be.

Comments

• Options
    I'll second that. Had a great time out there.
  • Options
    He could always get the Horse and groom going again.
  • Options
    Good luck to perry and Karen. Enjoyed the visited made on a couple of holidays in recent years.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Been there a couple of times and always enjoyed my time there especially on Boom's stag do. Gonna have my stag in Albufiera so a shame we won't have Floyds to start the evening off in :(
  • Options
    Thank you very much all those of you who supported us, especially Stonemuse.
  • Options
    Such a shame, I'm holidaying in the area during May and would have loved to pop in. Good luck for the future mate!
  • Options
    All the best in the future. 15 hour working days are not advisable if your health is not too clever !!
  • Options

cheers mate ... always been great fun ... will still meet up this year hopefully
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

cheers mate ... always been great fun ... will still meet up this year hopefully
    Of course mate, be it here, or be it there... :-)

• Options

Such a shame, I'm holidaying in the area during May and would have loved to pop in. Good luck for the future mate!

Sorry mate, I am sure you would have bothered to come and see us. Thanks for the kind wishes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only just seen this and wanted to add my good wishes for whatever you do from now on.
  • Options
    Sad to hear this Perry hope things work out for the best mate.
  • Options

Trust you're feeling a lot better now, Algarve.

Best of luck for the future.