Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't spoil our virtual covered end.

Myself and others like me that live too far away to attend matches, meet up every match day on the match thread. It's a cosy little place where we can meet and greet the regulars and welcome the newcomers. Redmidland keeps us all informed with lightning fingers Paddy always in reserve. This is a special place where we can share the joys of a win and all also comfort each other when things dont go so well. What we dont want is to see two of our so called supporters use the C word in it's entirety. We've all used it, we know what it means so you won't impress anyone with the usage of this expletive. So all I am saying is...please dont spoil our match thread, you know who you are.

Comments

• Options
    Well said.
  • Options
    Spot on cannot stand that word
  • Options
    I know I agree
    All because its only a game!
  • Options
    Totally agree. Those of us who live abroad, rely on Red and co to keep us up to date and may I also add that they do a great job and many thanks for that. What we do not need is infantile behaviour spoiling things.
  • Options
    Should be red carded and banned for three games.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Should be red carded and banned for three games.

Thought the same myself, but I'm a newbie, so thanks for that DR.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    One has been banned, the other i'll speak to in private.

Please guys don't allow the odd idiot to spoil things for you. Just ignore it and don't react.

You're a real strange one though MB. Spend half your time sh*t-stirring between here and another site under a different name, constantly slag this place off, then highlight others out whilst calling it friendly and cosy. I know exactly why you've highlighted one of them.

And you're not a newbie, as you've already been previously banned and let back on before.

Just participate and use the site for what it is, don't have agendas.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!