Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Complete over reaction.

Mock the week make more crude jokes on a weekly basis.
  • Options
    I didnt think it was that bad
  • Options
    It was hilarious all the way through. Have poeple got nothing better to do? Turn the channel over if you're so offended ffs.
  • Options
    To he fair that's from the Daily Mail, enough said.
  • Options
    I found it very funny, along with the Alan Carr show.
  • Options
    "The Big Fat Quiz Of 2012, which is modeled after bar trivia, featured countless vile sexual jokes, was broadcast on Sunday."

- As sentence structure goes, that's quite poor.
  • Options
    What exactly was said?
  • Options
    People were so outraged by the 'vile sexual jokes' on Channel 4 that the Daily Mail thought it had better print them out for everyone who may have missed them to see!
  • Options
    people offended by that programme need to get a life, I thought it was hilarious
  • Options
    I didn't see it but I'm glad this has been highlighted by the Mail. I found the so called jokes thoroughly offensive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

I didn't see it but I'm glad this has been highlighted by the Mail. I found the so called jokes thoroughly offensive.

Not sure if joking or serious ...
  • Options
    cracked me up, thought it very funny
  • Options

Riviera said:

Not sure if joking or serious ...
    Likewise.
  • Options
    Ten complaints about the show before the media got hold of it, that's less than 0.001% of viewers. They've had 150 more since (I'd assume those 150 didn't bother watching it).

One of my favourite programs of the year, people need to lighten up...Just hope it's not toned down in the future.
  • Options
    They didn't exactly watch for long - all those comments came in the first 15 minutes!
  • Options
    Surprised that haven't been moaning about The Last Leg of the Year with Adam Hill.