Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kermogant's goal(s) today

I see the OS has Kermy with just 1 goal today, with 2 being put down as OG's, but seeing as both the BBC & Sky have credited Kermy with 2 goals today (probably from the Press Association) , should we not do the same ?

There is no dubious goal committee in the Championship so I think we should do an "Aldridge" and claim them both. Fuller already had his header chalked off at Forest, which for me was going in off the post, and someone like Frank Lampard gets creditted with 15 goals a season, half of which are deflected.

Comments

• Options
    I'd give it to him Golfie, though I did think at the time it was an OG.
  • Options
    Watford OS also credit Kermy with two:
    "Once again there was a scramble but the most important aspect from a Charlton perspective was that the ball was sent past Almunia to make it 3-3.
    It was over yet either as the visitors netted a fourth when Jackson’s deflected header from a corner kick found its way past Almunia in the Watford goal.
    Scorers: Hornets; Pudil (11), Abdi (53), Geijo (68). Addicks; Hoban OG (34), Kermorgant (37, 70), Jackson (78)."
  • Options
    The radio commentary gave the third goal to Fuller.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Not sure what page you're looking at Golfie, but it says Kermorgant in the match stats here:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-report/
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

The radio commentary gave the third goal to Fuller.

Ha ha - in which case I'm sure John Aldridge will be ringing up his agent as I type telling him to claim it for him!
  • Options
    the club will have to pay out on goals scored bonus so they don't wanna credit him ..... we're skint
  • Options
    Jackson's "deflected " header? You wot??????
  • Options
    At the game I thought it was an OG but having seen it on Sky it looks like he has a decent shout.

If there's no dubious goals panel who is the ultimate authority ?
  • Options
    The third goal was a Chabolah OG
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The third goal was a Chabolah OG

to us behind the goal it was - but the Press Association are giving it to Kermy..........so don't stop them.

• Options
    I noticed that today's programme only credit Kermy with one goal v Watford.

why is it we do evertything possible NOT to give our strikers any goals !!! I'm, pretty sure most other teams would have given him both, seeing as BBC & Sky did, as well as most of the papers. Who is going to complain in any case ?

sometimes I wonder why I support this tin-pot club !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I saw that and was having a discussion with a friend where we were wondering if the club were trying to avoid paying a goal bonus!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options

sometimes I wonder why I support this tin-pot club !!!!!!!!!!!

We often wonder the same.