Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell keen to build on Watford success in vital month for Charlton

Comments

• Options
    But he doesn't know what he is doing

Tactically clueless

Doesn't make the right subs

Put that in ya pipe you doubters
  • Options

Tactically clueless

Agree.

• Options
    i will reserve judgement, so not quite putting it in my pipe untill the end of the season, much like that i NEVER sing " your not singing anymore"
  • Options

Tactically clueless

Put that in ya pipe you doubters

a bit of perspective needed I think................if we now go on a run where we lose just a couple of games before the end of Feb then you may be right, but if we go back to some of the awful performances of December and win just 1 or 2 games during taht time then we may be back in the mire.

• Options
    The point though is that we could go on a 22 game winning run and get promoted but as soon as we lost a game to some Powell would become "clueless" again.

Either he is "clueless" or he isn't. He can't stop being "clueless" just because we've won a game or two.

Fair enough if that is what people think but be consistant. Say he's clueless when we win a game and keep saying it when we win again. Don't just say it when the "facts" suit you.
  • Options
    Lets not get carried away. We won one game.

However, if we lost one game lets get carried away as much as we can in slagging everyone off.

Thems the rules.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Lets not get carried away. We won one game.

However, if we lost one game lets get carried away as much as we can in slagging everyone off.

Thems the rules.

Haha absolutely!
  • Options
    Exactly offy It was posted to get that response I glad people picked up on it

He will win some he will lose some the players and from what I heard with my own ears on sat and on the radio yesterday the majority of the fans are with him

He isn't clueless

He isn't tactically naive

He is not without fault

He is not without blame

He is wrong on games

He makes mistakes

He gets things right

He is a leader of men

He is a legend of our club

He has earnt the right to have our respect

He knows what this club means to all of us

He wears shit shoes

But he is our gaffer he is the players gaffer

Stop digging him out and loading the gun lets have the last half season to really give the team and SCP our support he needs it they need it
  • Options
    Well said NLA, Churchill would be proud.
  • Options
    Wasn't that long ago when we put on a decent little run after a win and a goal fest against a top of the table side. The 3 straight defeats were all part of CP' s master plan. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliantly put, NLA.
  • Options
    Give a manager time (as in a number of seasons) and they will improve. What SCP has achieved in the last two years is nothing short of exceptional.