Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Five Year Season TIckets

2»

Comments

• There are several more senior staff in the commercial centre who would know when the five-year ST started and of course such an enquiry should have been referred on or an offer should have been made to call the enquirer back. It's a mistake that didn't happen, but without knowing the circumstances it's a bit harsh to make general criticisms of junior staff. I doubt if most on here in employment would do their job including six day weeks and evenings for what they are paid.

I should have made this clearer in the original post. I called up to get Palace tickets and asked "by the way - do you know about the five year season ticket?".
    She didn't and I told her not to worry.

Wasn't really a problem and I've always had a good experience with the ticket office.
  • There are several more senior staff in the commercial centre who would know when the five-year ST started and of course such an enquiry should have been referred on or an offer should have been made to call the enquirer back. It's a mistake that didn't happen, but without knowing the circumstances it's a bit harsh to make general criticisms of junior staff. I doubt if most on here in employment would do their job including six day weeks and evenings for what they are paid.

I should have made this clearer in the original post. I called up to get Palace tickets and asked "by the way - do you know about the five year season ticket?".
    She didn't and I told her not to worry.

Wasn't really a problem and I've always had a good experience with the ticket office.
    There was nothing in your post that suggested otherwise to be fair. Unfortunately some people are quick to issue judgements without worrying about the context.
  • I think you will be very lucky from now on to get any senior management or Board members to engage directly with any group of fans. Just my opinion of course.
  • For those of you who've been invited to the directors' area, how long a notice in advance did you get of the invite? It's just because five of us haven't had the opportunity yet... Thanks.

Both Mr F and me have 5 yr s tkts and have both had our VIP visits to the Directors' area.

First was a call from someone at the Club asking whether a home game in a few weeks' time would suit us and the second time ( home to Blackburn this season) I reesponded to an email which I assumed had been sent to all VIPs yet to have their turn.

Might be worth ringing the Club to ask who currently deals with the VIPs and ask if it's possible to have yours this season.

• edited January 2013
    Josh Waddell deals with VIPs. Having said that, it is obvious that some people would be called early and some late, given the numbers involved.
  • TelMc32 said:

Rick - thanks for the post. I take your point about being no worse off, but to do that would mean a £100 rise for most in each of season 4 and 5 for annual season ticket holders. I think we would be hard pushed to justify a 41% increase, even if we reached the Prem, in the current climate and I wouldn't want to see that happen.

If they do want to stick to the commitment then perhaps it just needs a re-think about when any equalisation takes place.

It wouldn't. It would mean a single £50 increase on the current adult prices (on pre-deadline rates) in seasons four and five, because the "correct" price was charged in the first season and prices were cut by £50 (mostly) for seasons two and three. In my opinion, that is nailed on. That was always my plan but I think the risk is that they will go beyond it, because the current directors have limited understanding of the CAFC fan base. I agree that a £100 increase in one hit would be likely to be counter-productive.
    Sorry. Quite right...£50 increase, not £100! That'll teach me to rush a post before going out!

Fanny - I didn't get an email, so suspect it was just you. But then again, the deal was within the 5 years, so not something I am worried about :)
  • Got a letter from Josh Waddell this morning.

Powell and Slater Q & A on Jan 24th. 6.00pm for 7.00 pm start.

He also mentions that they are well on the way to inviting all the VIPs to be a guest in the boardroom. It goes on to say that if you haven't received your invite yet then "don't worry, we'll be in touch".
  • Got a letter from Josh Waddell this morning.

He also mentions that they are well on the way to inviting all the VIPs to be a guest in the boardroom. It goes on to say that if you haven't received your invite yet then "don't worry, we'll be in touch".

Well someone from the club has been reading this thread then.
  • Quick response, as Henry only mentioned this on the Thursday 3rd January & letter sent Tuesday 8th January.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got my letter, should be good
  • johnny73 said:

Got a letter from Josh Waddell this morning.

Oh no they haven't !!!

Same night as our NWKA Q & A in Gravesend with Killer & co !!!

Could anyone please clone me in 14 days ?

• johnny73 said:

Oh no they haven't !!!

If you have any questions for Slater/Powell. I'll be happy to ask for you.
  • johnny73 said:

Oh no they haven't !!!

Aw, thanks, CE

Would you go as far as giving SCP a kiss from me,please ?

• So I got the letter as well. Doesn't mention it in the letter but according to here you have to email them to let you know you are going to attend.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130109-vip-night-powell-slater-588433.aspx

• edited January 2013

johnny73 said:

Oh no they haven't !!!

Aw, thanks, CE

A fanny kiss?!!**!! It Kinda lingers!

• Aw, thanks, CE

A fanny kiss?!!**!! It Kinda lingers!

You should know, Kap......