Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Watford 3-4 Charlton plus the PROMORELEGATOR

Many thanks to the 35 Lifers who gave marks for the Watford match. I have also included the stats for the Derby match as they got missed over the holiday. I have not "removed" any of the loan players yet as the O.S. hasn't yet confirmed any departures.

Stats are here:https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/ee/6d02796a58be536016325856869628.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Nice work, LL.

I notice the comparisons with Reading have stopped recently...
  • Options
    @lancashire lad

according to the Watford website, there were 1,520 Charlton at Watford if that helps.
  • Options
    cheers LL
  • Options
    Macronate said:

@lancashire lad

according to the Watford website, there were 1,520 Charlton at Watford if that helps.

thanks, they didn't even have the match report up earlier!

• Options

Nice work, LL.

It's on the last page. Reading had 42 points & were up to 5th (9 more pts than us).
  • Options
    Good stuff LL. Nice to see all bar one of the team v Watford scoring 7+
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Nice work, LL.

It's on the last page. Reading had 42 points & were up to 5th (9 more pts than us).
    No no, I mean that a few weeks ago, we had about the same amount of points as Reading did last year, and a few people were pointing out that we might 'do a Reading'. We're a bit further behind now though. I was just being silly and sarcastic.
  • Options
    We now have 19 points away v only 14 at home. Obvious where we need to improve.
    The league in general has had 99 away wins from 310 games which is 32%. This seems a very high % and I suspect much higher than usual (will check when I have some time). of the others 44.5% home and 23.5% draws.
    Cardiff's stunning home record says it all for them
  • Options
    I seem to be getting the Derby stats.
  • Options
    barring a sensational run one way or the other we seemed booked for mid table, intresting to note that despite on 4 points from a possible 15 we are still closer to the play offs than the religation zone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so basically no team had been promoted or relegated with our current points tally in recent history.
  • Options

I seem to be getting the Derby stats.

They're both there.
  • Options
    Cheers CE found it now.
    Good stuff as always Lancs. Lad
  • Options
    Sorry to be a pain, but it's been bothering me:
    You know the bit at the end showing max and min points to finish in each position? You've got min for 1st as 81 points and min for 2nd as 83. Surely the min for 1st place can't be lower than the min for 2nd?

Great work as always though!
  • Options

Sorry to be a pain, but it's been bothering me:
    You know the bit at the end showing max and min points to finish in each position? You've got min for 1st as 81 points and min for 2nd as 83. Surely the min for 1st place can't be lower than the min for 2nd?

Great work as always though!

fret no longer my Lord, the answer is simple:

in 2008 West Brom finished 1st with 81 points
    in 2009 Birmingham finished 2nd with 83 points

BUT

on checking I find that I did make a mistake as in 2009 Stoke finished 2nd with 79 points
  • Options
    I assume you mean Stoke came 2nd with 79 points in 2008?

;-)