Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks manager keen to sort out Danny Hollands' immediate future

Comments

• Options
    I think CP wants him out now.
  • Options
    Not a ringing endorsement to bring him back but then again I like Hollands and he could still be a good squad player which is clearly the best CP sees him as right now.
  • Options
    Deserves a decent crack at it in my opinion.
  • Options
    Not sure he was given enough play time at Championship level for us to judge whether he's good enough. Personally, I don't think he would be and I expect he will leave us in this window. He's a likeable guy who I wish all the very best to. Did a good job for us last season.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Not sure he was given enough play time at Championship level for us to judge whether he's good enough. Personally, I don't think he would be and I expect he will leave us in this window. He's a likeable guy who I wish all the very best to. Did a good job for us last season.

I am sure that CP has had enough time to assess whether he is good enough. Got the impression that CP was dissapointed that he did not want to stay and fight for his place and opted to ask for a loan move

• Options
    I think it is a credit to him that he wanted to play football and was willing to go to Swindon to do so. Also, with bags of money not flying about in the lower leagues, this arrangement surely suits us best as long as we have a quick recall option. If we have an injury crisis, we have a decent, match fit replacement to bring in.
  • Options
    I think we've seen enough of the Championship this season to know we'll struggle if Stephens, Hollands and Jackson all start for us in midfield. We're a better side when both Wilson and Pritchard play in midfield.
  • Options
    I agree - but if we have a crisis, he wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen
  • Options
    We would have a better midfield when Becks is player owner
  • Options
    He seems to have settled in well at Swindon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He played for Swindon today.
  • Options
    If we are not going to sign any midfielders bring him back.