Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Brother 2013

2»

Comments

• You're not wrong !

• lol just wrong. where have you dug that photo out from?

• i dont watch it btw
  • Haha. sorry mate. i dont actually watch it btw
  • Too late for denial now
  • haha i cant see the photo anymore (great photoshop skills btw) was it that disturbing admin had to remove it?
  • JTJT
    edited June 2013
    Nor did I know what you looked like until about an hour ago
  • I thought this old bollox got pulled off the box years back ?
  • Channel 4 got rid. Channel 5 snapped it up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Actually those twins remind me of the fat twins in blackadder's Christmas carol.
  • I watch it. I watched every series until it started getting boring before Channel 4 got rid but I've watched every one since Channel 5 took it over.

Maybe I should have left that to the confessions thread.
  • I prefer it on channel 5 I'm not sure what it is but they seem to keep it more interesting, I love Michael I hope they keep him
  • Haven't really watched this one but I do love Emma Willis.
  • I watched entrance one, tweeted alot about it. Mainly what a weird bunch etc. not watched it since

On a side note i have auditioned a few times, first time mate was going to go with me but dropped out went to O2

last year i auditioned both online submitted the most cringey video 1 attempt and not scripted was awful, then went to wembley with 2 mates and didn't get through. The selection process is pretty shit, literally everyone i know says how good i would be on there.. every time they seem to put the fake people through and its so obvious too.

It has gone downhill since about BB3
  • I prefer it on channel 5 I'm not sure what it is but they seem to keep it more interesting, I love Michael I hope they keep him

I think they've said he's leaving on Friday. Would like it if they gave him the option of staying and becoming a real housemate.

• I am now a reformed Big Brother addict!

I tried to stick with it on Channel 5 but have given up now that they've turned it into a cross between Made in Chelsea and The Only Way is Essex.

I watched the two entrance shows, saw who/what was entering, and promptly deleted the series link off my Sky box.