Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    git!
  • Options
    These troll posts are beginning to annoy me now!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

• Options
    Had a mental image or Pritchard on the right again after he has flourished once more in the centre of the park, very scary indeed. Well and truly fooled for a second!
  • Options
    Oh how we laughed........honestly, why bother? Find a hobby or something to fill your time.
  • Options
    chazza said:

Oh how we laughed........honestly, why bother? Find a hobby or something to fill your time.

This.
  • Options
    Do anyone find these funny or is remotely fooled ?? Don't see the point
  • Options
    My heart missed a few beats until I realised it was Laurence rather than Lawrence.

I saw no reason why you lot shouldn't suffer too!
  • Options
  • Options
    chazza said:

Len's already got one ................predicting Charlton defeats nearly every game :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What, you mean that bloke who missed the shot at the end of the game against Crystal Palace?

USELESS, GET HIM OUT!!!!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

My heart missed a few beats until I realised it was Laurence rather than Lawrence.

The picture of a different player didn't give it away?
  • Options

LenGlover said:

I first read it on teletext. It wasn't until I dug deeper that I saw the picture!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    cafctom said:

What, you mean that bloke who missed the shot at the end of the game against Crystal Palace?

USELESS, GET HIM OUT!!!!

Yes it is interesting to see the change of viewpoint from some isn't it?

At least some have had the grace to admit that they were a little premature in their initial judgement.
  • Options
    Lawrie had better offers but wanted to come to Charlton as he knew the set up & fans. He's very committed unlike alot of footballers ...
  • Options
    He's changed his hair.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

I first read it on teletext. It wasn't until I dug deeper that I saw the picture!
    Teletext?! That's still around?!
  • Options

LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

It's not is it?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

It's not is it?
    Well there's some sort of text I can get on the BBC on my freeview telly.

It may have a different, more modern, name but it's teletext as far as I'm concerned!
  • Options
    lenny .. get a life ....