Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Night To Remember Our Departed Friends, Saturday 2nd March

DA9DA9
edited January 2013 in Not Sports Related
Sadly, one more lost recently, RIP Captain.

Saturday 2nd March, Conservative Club, 19:30 onwards, with ska band Tootnskamen, £7 on the door.

Why not stick around after the Burnley game and raise a few for departed friends.

ALL WELCOME

This is not a CL clique and we dont do badges :-)

Comments

• Options
    Heard about this the other day. Count me in.
  • Options
    Mate I am in for sure
  • Options
    E Putting this on my forum fella as well
  • Options
    In the diary
  • Options
    He deserves a big turn out.

Im in
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    A pal saw Tootnskamen at the Pelton Arms recently and really rates them. You'll have a great evening.
  • Options

E Putting this on my forum fella as well

Nice one mate

• Options
    PS....this night is also for the memory of Big Duncan Frame, and Selwyn (Mark Pitts)
  • Options
    Done well getting them. Cracking band.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have only seen clips on ceratin peoples faceache and they sound top notch looking forward to this

E do you know if the normal faces will have tickets ready for this saturday ?
  • Options
    Theres a decent one on youtube filmed at the bear & ragged in crayford, some proper old skool stomping going on
  • Options

I have only seen clips on ceratin peoples faceache and they sound top notch looking forward to this

E do you know if the normal faces will have tickets ready for this saturday ?

Not sure mate, ask tommy or max behind the jump if nobody is about, I know Vale will be in Gillingham

• Options
    Didn't know any of the departed myself but would like to come along anyway.
    Would that be ok DA9?
  • Options
    All welcome eaststand
  • Options
    Tickets not about for a week or two.
  • Options
    I won't be able to make the night but would just like to say you've got one hell of a band on there DA9.

I saw them at The Pelton Arms a few weeks back and they had the biggest sound system I've ever seen in a boozer, it pretty much took up half the pub! The place was absolutely rammed and they were bloody excellent, they had a very good following as well.

I don't know any of the guys mentioned but hope you raise loads of money for fellow departed Addicks.
  • Options
    Just seen JJ twitter in regards to this

Absolute top man and a great captain of this club.

Hope this is a good night for all involved.

• Options
    Ps... I'm not the organiser for this event, just a messenger for those that are.
    JJ knows one of our pals and is allegedly going to donate a prize or two.