Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bailey in training ground visit.

As you may know my German Shepherd dog is a therapy dog. We are in the process of finalising a visit to Sparrows Lane for Bailey to meet some, hopefully all of the Upbeats.
Having spoken to Carl, he feels that some of the youngsters will benefit in some ways for meeting him so if just one of them does we'll be chuffed. What we need is a photograher willing to give up a saturday morning to take some shots of Bailey doing some obedience work and some posed shots with the youngsters now as I said at the moment its being finalised and I admit I dont know the law concerning photographing youngsters, so you may not be allowed to without various permissions. But the question has asked and hopefully will answered soon. It will be an away game saturday so not to worry about missing the game!!
Thanks for your time.image

Comments

• Options
    Well atleast this one had some sort of effort put into tit.
  • Options
    Think it's brilliant what you're doing T.C.E
  • Options
    I hope this means that Bailey is on the mend TCE
  • Options
    Mrbacon said:

Bailey does the hard work, I just wave my arms about and swear a lot. ;)
    J BLOCK said:

Thank you, thats what makes it worthwhile, two words or a smile. :)
    LenGlover said:

If only I could answer that one Len, he's never suffering as continous pain. But somedays he'll be down and not himself and after a days rest he'll be flying again, within the last month I thought I had a decision to make I couldnt see him so down then Bailey being Bailey he comes back fighting as if to say I was only
    having you on. :)

• Options
    edited January 2013
    T.C.E said:

Mrbacon said:

Bailey does the hard work, I just wave my arms about and swear a lot. ;)
    J BLOCK said:

Thank you, thats what makes it worthwhile, two words or a smile. :)
    LenGlover said:

If only I could answer that one Len, he's never suffering as continous pain. But somedays he'll be down and not himself and after a days rest he'll be flying again, within the last month I thought I had a decision to make I couldnt see him so down then Bailey being Bailey he comes back fighting as if to say I was only
    having you on. :)

He'll have a fitness test on the friday. ;)
  • Options
    Good work @TCE......perhaps I can use Jed any my other 3 to turn up when addicks first team are there and have them chasing the players to get them fit!!!
  • Options
    T.C.E, I've sent you a PM fella.

• Options
    Need a soppy/playful Lab there ?
  • Options

Good work @TCE......perhaps I can use Jed any my other 3 to turn up when addicks first team are there and have them chasing the players to get them fit!!!

If I thought that would work we'd rustle a few more than that and give the whole squad a fecking chasing. ;)

Need a soppy/playful Lab there ?

Sorry mate, its all about insurance these days and a bit of paper that say's he he qualified. :(

• Options
    To everyone else thats contacted me thank you, as soon as we have times and dates and if this can happen I'll be in touch.
    Thanks again
    Ray
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

This! Sure the Upbeats kids would love it.
  • Options
    Thanks to you both.
  • Options
    Have a similar dog T.C.E. have sent you a PM.