Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

F**kwit comment of the day...

"Piss off back to QPR Cook"...

c/o the turnip behind me thinking Jordan Cook was Lee Cook.

Comments

• Options
    The bloke behind me was convinced that Scannel was on loan to us from Liverpool (thinking about Eccelstone).

He also seemed to think we bought Azeez from Ebbsfleet.

Odd.
  • Options
    Every time BWP got the ball against Derby, the bloke behind me kept shouting "Go on Shaun!!"
  • Options
    Sitting in E block of the East stand, we almost had a riot due to some nitwit who spent the first half moaning about everything and everyone. He was constantly shouting out total crap, and rather than shouting out players names, he was calling then by their numbers which just got people moaning even more as it was a general opinion that he didnt even know our own players names. He didnt appear after going for a half time tea, but his highlight was shouting out at the top of his voice "I need a piss, I am going to the toilet" half way into the first half!
  • Options
    "Why isn't Shaun Bartlett playing these days?"
  • Options
    Cashier: "That'll be £15 please, enjoy the match"
    Me: "Thank you, I will"
  • Options
    Call me stupid? Are we talking about the same guy that has played no first team football in.... I don't know how long? I forgot what I was talking about......zzzzz
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Cashier: "That'll be £15 please, enjoy the match"
    Me: "Thank you, I will"

That made me chuckle!
  • Options
    The fella a few rows behind me who insisted on counting, what he thought were seconds, every time their keeper had the ball in the 2nd half. Very loudly, every single time! Hope that's his regular seat...cos it isn't mine!!
  • Options
    We have not got any strikers on the bench .... Azeez ... he's a defender.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

The fella a few rows behind me who insisted on counting, what he thought were seconds, every time their keeper had the ball in the 2nd half. Very loudly, every single time! Hope that's his regular seat...cos it isn't mine!!

Ha yeah i was in the row behind him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Noticed people doing that in the North Upper against Ipswich. Acting as though they are not facing a board that has a digital clock on it.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Sitting in E block of the East stand, we almost had a riot due to some nitwit who spent the first half moaning about everything and everyone. He was constantly shouting out total crap, and rather than shouting out players names, he was calling then by their numbers which just got people moaning even more as it was a general opinion that he didnt even know our own players names. He didnt appear after going for a half time tea, but his highlight was shouting out at the top of his voice "I need a piss, I am going to the toilet" half way into the first half!

I think that was Tony Jimenez.

• Options

He also seemed to think we bought Azeez from Ebbsfleet.

Probably getting confused with Lanre Azeez who plays for the fleet. Don't know if they're related though.............
  • Options
    Dad can we go to the game today.
  • Options
    Texting my younger brother "that this is our year" but to be fair i say that every time we play our first game in the FA Cup.
  • Options
    Couple next to me were convinced that if we drew, there would be extra time and penalties.
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

TelMc32 said:

Ha yeah i was in the row behind him
    I didn't bother looking round Beckboy. I assume he was trying to impress someone (although, I suspect he failed). A couple of very young kids (3 or 4) in front of me started doing it, but that's the age I'd expect it from.
  • Options
    I sit at the back of the East Stand, just in front of the executive boxes. Yesterday there was a chap in their with (I'm assuming his son) a young man (it's a guess I didn't look round) who was in some way mentally disabled. I have no idea what the politically correct term is, but he wasn't able to speak like you and I. He spent most of the game shouting, cheering and clapping (in a positive way) he even cheered the goal, at which point his Dad pointed out his mistake.

The reason for mentioning it is that when we all (including me) were complaining about the team selection and the performance he was having a great time and enjoying himself. I'm not saying I'd want that kind of enthusiasm behind me when I'm fed up with a game every week, but it was refreshing, and clearly much better than the 'bloke behind' many of you yesterday.

For the record if my comment has offended anyone due to my lack of political correctness I apologise and clearly didn't mean to offend.
  • Options
    If the young man behind you was as you describe as "mentally disabled" the term you are looking for is " learning disabilities"
  • Options
    3 teenage lads behind me in the East were convinced that Solly was playing left back. Not only was he not in the squad, but since when was Solly black?

They also said Haynes was coming on for BWP. I had to correct them, I can't stand it when fans get it majorly wrong.

I really do get worried about some of our fans sometimes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    he turned black on thursday.
  • Options
    Sage said:

3 teenage lads behind me in the East were convinced that Solly was playing left back. Not only was he not in the squad, but since when was Solly black?

They also said Haynes was coming on for BWP. I had to correct them, I can't stand it when fans get it majorly wrong.

I really do get worried about some of our fans sometimes.

Should've asked if one of them was Ronny Jackson :-)
  • Options

If the young man behind you was as you describe as "mentally disabled" the term you are looking for is " learning disabilities"

Thanks for that. I'm not going to edit my post as it will make yours redundant, but I'll know for next time.
  • Options

Thanks for that. I'm not going to edit my post as it will make yours redundant, but I'll know for next time.
    A cracking post though KHA. And really nice to see something positive come out of yesterday.
  • Options
    Me to rugby preferring son who would sooner have watched Saracens against Sale today at vicarage road Watford : " no let's not go there twice in one week as I don't fancy trying to park a 4 wheel drive on the 3rd floor of the harlequin shopping centre car park again .Charlton in the cup will be much better instead." Yeah right!
    PS. We did go back to Watford today and I still can't park properly in that poxy car park with the narrowest turns ever.