Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top six

Good result for us today.
Time to concentrate on a top six,play off position.
Lets all be positive.

Comments

• Options
    no way can we reach playoffs, but 14th will do nicely
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    etc
  • Options
    No Way hahaha that's too positive mid table will be fine, play offs will be a dream
  • Options
    Hang on Peter, i've got some tablets for you somewhere.

So peed off we dont take the Cup seriously. Just watch what people say when Huddersfield draw Man U or Chels in next round.
  • Options
    More concerned about bottom six in all honesty.
  • Options

More concerned about bottom six in all honesty.

Yep, me too. We HAVE to start winning games at home.

• Options
    Were a mid-table team this season IMO, not good enough for top 6 but to good over 46 games to ever have to seriously worry about relegation but you never no as any team can get that 6th spot if they go on a good run.

• Options
    You're in the wrong thread.... Try "f**kwit comment of the day".
  • Options

Were a mid-table team this season IMO, not good enough for top 6 but to good over 46 games to ever have to seriously worry about relegation but you never no as any team can get that 6th spot if they go on a good run.

Too good for relegation ?????????????????????
  • Options
    It's quite difficult to get into the top six when you can't win a home game !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

It's quite difficult to get into the top six when you can't win a home game on a Saturday!

Fixed

• Options
    edited January 2013

Yes as we might not have the classiest players but we have a team of battlers that go and get a win at Watford when needed, we don't show ourselves as the nicest team to watch but we get results and enough to stay up, people just panic in modern football the minute we have a few bad results or there just paranoid/pessimists all season.

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

You're in the wrong thread.... Try "f**kwit comment of the day".

If Eaststandpeter has that level of belief, then thats how he will see it...its not a fault in his personality.

• Options
    We'll have a flirt with the both the top half when we go on an unbeaten run and with the bottom three when we go on a run without a win. I reckon we'll have one more of both before the season ends, it's just the way it is.
  • Options

Yes as we might not have the classiest players but we have a team of battlers that go and get a win at Watford when needed, we don't show ourselves as the nicest team to watch but we get results and enough to stay up, people just panic in modern football the minute we have a few bad results or there just paranoid/pessimists all season.

How many games have you actually seen this season to make this judgement?
  • Options

We'll have a flirt with the both the top half when we go on an unbeaten run and with the bottom three when we go on a run without a win. I reckon we'll have one more of both before the season ends, it's just the way it is.

Well said.
  • Options

How many games have you actually seen this season to make this judgement?
    Well my comment is based of the match i watched against Derby plus the opinion of a few friends who attend every home and 1 in every 2 away matches & have since the late 70s.

Oh and the fact we have 33 points on the board not 15.

We might not of been the best team in every game we have won but we got the points which when it comes to relegation is what matters, when we are on a losing streak that last longer then 4 or 5 games and only a couple of points off the relegation zone, i might worry but that is not the case and based on how we have played recently is not about to change.