Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Needing Approval

Just commented on "Home form still a big concern for Powell after Terriers loss", apparently my comment is awaiting approval!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I've just approved it, you should be OK now.

Contact myself or Dazzler should you have any more problems.
  • Options
    Your card has been marked!
  • Options
    What's that all about then? I got one of those the other day.
  • Options
    It's because mentioned Margaret Thatcher and/or the Old Firm
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Your card has been marked!

This; the Moderators know who the troublemakers are :-)
  • Options
    When I got that message I just tried again and up it popped. Great system.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I got one a couple of weeks back. I just left it and assumed it was because i wasn't part of the clique and didn't have a CL pin badge
  • Options

Off_it said:

I got one a couple of weeks back. I just left it and assumed it was because i wasn't part of the clique and didn't have a CL pin badge
    CL badge for sale, £500.

You will never suffer this problem again.
  • Options
    As I found out the one time I took over the match commentary if you post to multiple times in a short time span then you are temporarily blocked from posting. It could be this. It's essentially prevents forum spam.
  • Options

Off_it said:

CL badge for sale, £500.

Nah stuff it, Davo55's got some paper printed ones :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    pm me your bank details and i'll sort it.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

CL badge for sale, £500.

Market conditions have forced me to make the paper badges available for only £750 (black and white) or £1000 (coloured in by hand). Roll up, roll up, get your CL paper badges e'ere!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Davo55 said:

RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

CL badge for sale, £500.

Market conditions have forced me to make the paper badges available for only £750 (black and white) or £1000 (coloured in by hand). Roll up, roll up, get your CL paper badges e'ere!!!!!!
    Charming, that's no way to treat a loyal supporter who had to endure 90+ mins of dross Cup action on Saturday, talk about kick a man when he is down :-(
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This happened to me a while back, I assumed that it was because it contained the word 'shit'. And Ive got a CL badge.
    EDIT- so it wasn't the word 'shit' then!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

This happened to me a while back, I assumed that it was because it contained the word 'shit'. And Ive got a CL badge.

Hindsight maybe? :-)
  • Options
    It's our SPAM filter. We're battling a SPAM problem and occasionally members in good stead will get caught up. Shouldn't happen to Kap, Off_it, nor Greenie anymore.
  • Options
    I used to eat Spam when I was a kid (link to weird foods thread) - wish someone had invented a filter for THAT back then.......
  • Options
    Thought it was 'cause everyone had been nasty to Newsshopper recently so admin were protecting them to avoid bad publicity.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

It's our SPAM filter. We're battling a SPAM problem and occasionally members in good stead will get caught up. Shouldn't happen to Kap, Off_it, nor Greenie anymore.

Boo! This smacks of favouritism what about the rest of us?
  • Options
    That's what "Gold Badge" membership does for you. Can post any old sh1t - and I do, frequently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    RedChaser said:

Greenie said:

Very good RedChaser - I knew you were gonna post that ;o)
  • Options
    Greenie said:

RedChaser said:

Greenie said:

Very good RedChaser - I knew you were gonna post that ;o)
    I'll set em up Greenie, you knock em in :-)
  • Options
    Kap, it's because you were spotted in the east stand on Satrurday, quite close to Block A.
    Please report to the nearest police station. They are waiting to take your photo & details.
    You have until 18.00 hours.
  • Options
    Think CL has been taken over by the Chinese.
  • Options
    Has the Clique password changed?

Cardigan1 doesn't work for me anymore.
  • Options
    Who's doing the approvals?

Tried twice to put a couple of tunes up on the house thread and been knocked back without any sort of explanation.
  • Options
    Carly and any others that have been hit by this.....

There are a couple of different spam filters that run on this platform. One of them (Akisnet) appears to have a problem with certain links that people have tried to post (other press articles, you tube vids etc). It is not clear why it is blocking those specific links, and no explanation is given, they just go on our spam queue (current number 853, for @InspectorSands fans out there).

Why you then get a message saying it is awaiting approval i really don't know. On the spam queue, as an administrator there is no option to 'approve'. It is just listed there. Whether @lookout as master administrator has those options available to him, i don't know.

So apologies to anyone that ever gets impacted by this (history suggests it happens just a couple of times a week). It isn't to do with anything you are saying needing approval, its due to a link you are posting for some reason hitting a spam filter.
  • Options

Carly and any others that have been hit by this.....

There are a couple of different spam filters that run on this platform. One of them (Akisnet) appears to have a problem with certain links that people have tried to post (other press articles, you tube vids etc). It is not clear why it is blocking those specific links, and no explanation is given, they just go on our spam queue (current number 853, for @InspectorSands fans out there).

Why you then get a message saying it is awaiting approval i really don't know. On the spam queue, as an administrator there is no option to 'approve'. It is just listed there. Whether @lookout as master administrator has those options available to him, i don't know.

So apologies to anyone that ever gets impacted by this (history suggests it happens just a couple of times a week). It isn't to do with anything you are saying needing approval, its due to a link you are posting for some reason hitting a spam filter.

Cheers.Thought it was someone having a dig at my taste in music ;-)
  • Options
    Good answer AFKA. It has my approval.
  • Options
    I had one I tried to put up a couple of hours ago ;-(