Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Ronny Jackson thread

fill your boots RJ.

Comments

• round and round and round and round and round and round and ...................................
  • who is Ronny Jackson?

in no more than 10 words.
  • Robbie's twin
  • Eastenders?
  • JT that wrestling clip is superb
  • Macronate said:

who is Ronny Jackson?

in no more than 10 words.

Michaels brother?

• i do Ron Ron i do Ron Ron
  • He is a figment of our imagination.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's not still around is he? Should've banned him 2 days ago Admin...............sort it out!
  • Banned him for what? Having his own opinion and viewpoint?!?
  • edited January 2013

Banned him for what? Having his own opinion and viewpoint?!?

He's a Troll and big WUM the likes of Chirpy Red and Nathan Prior to name a couple got the boot so why should he be allowed to get away with it. Wake up and smell the coffee!
  • AUN

I am with you 100% I hope they don't ban him he has done nothing wrong from what I have seen and read

He doesn't resort to being rude and insulting

I hope this site doesn't resort in that
  • He seems alright to me. Hasn't backe d down from any argument or resorted to name calling even tho he was called a clown etc.

• edited January 2013

He seems alright to me. Hasn't backe d down from any argument or resorted to name calling even tho he was called a clown etc.

I think you'll find he has VG not that I would want you to wade through 7 pages of the 'East Sand A Block thread'; anyway be that as it may, you guys carry on feeding his habit, I'm out.
  • I called him a clown, but did offer to buy him a pint as well to show there were no hard feelings.

He is a WUM though, but I'm not bothered if he gets banned or not.
  • He should be kettled, photoed, fingerprinted & details taken :-)
  • JT said:

Pick him up and drop his back on your knee a couple times - he'll soon let go. That or go and get a chair and hit him with it.
  • The guy who used to play centre back for Man United?
  • Sponsored links:

• Actually Brendan it was a f**king clown, haha. and What the hell is a WUM?

Cheers valleygary and also NLA some of the few who argued their points without getting overly sensative and angry.
  • Nathan Priors been banned? #gutted

Cheers valleygary and also NLA some of the few who argued their points without getting overly sensative and angry.

No offence, but who are you, mate? What are you best known for? Keep it clean.

Ok, a f***ing clown, but that offer of a pint still stands.

No one interesting mate!

Ill pass on the pint cheers Brendan my mum doesn't let me meet strange men off the internet - especially after last time!

No one interesting mate!

Ill pass on the pint cheers Brendan my mum doesn't let me meet strange men off the internet - especially after last time!
    Fair enough Ronny, totally understandable.
  • he's so entertaining.
  • Has he gone - did I miss something ?
  • He was snide apparently...