Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Noise

Anyone else suffering from this on Virgin Media?
My service has been crap since November, regularly dropping out or running at snails pace.
Had pretty much no internet for xmas period.
They said it would be fixed by yesterday, this is the third finally fixed date.
Rang earlier as internet down and surprise surprise, the problem still exists.

Comments

• Options
    Where are you. I live in Lee and the service (both TV and internet) is forever and frequently cut off. I then telephone them relentlessly, they always want to send somebody out days hence, you tell them it is an area fault, they happily tell you it will be a week or so before it is fixed, and they will try to placate you with a poxy £5 off your bill.
    Always insist on more (the last offer I had, a few days ago, was £40 off the bill, I would rather have the service, but I always take the offer), and then I phone again and again, asking to speak to the floor manager of the call centre, and the local Virgin fault team.
    I am sick of Virgin and my contract is up in February. Is there a provider out there who is never offline? With Virgin it happens loads...including no TV on the day of the Olympics opening ceremony!
  • Options
    New Cross.
  • Options
    Live in Bromley had Virgin for 10+ years & never had a problem.
  • Options
    I am in Eltham and the service has been pretty consistent over the year I have had it.
  • Options
    Live in Belvedere had Virgin/NTL for over ten years not had any problems in the last four years.
  • Options
    touch wood not had any problesm for at least a year
  • Options
    Ironically, telly not giving proper service now, someone booked to see me tomorrow, and a £15 refund.
    Must just be my bad luck.
  • Options
    Bexleyheath - Brilliant service from Virgin for 5 years
  • Options
    If I had continual problems, I would check with a couple of neighbours, to see if they had similar issues.
  • Options
    My parents live in charlton and say virgin is miles better than sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bexleyheath - Brilliant service from Virgin for 5 years

same here ... 10+ years including NTL and no major problems
  • Options
    There are two choices. Stick with virgin or if your exchange has been enabled bt infinty

Bt infinity is quicker and has the capacity to be even quicker. None of the service providers can guarantee service wil never drop out as fibre cables get stolen too for some reason. If your exchange is infinity capable get that
  • Options
    Infinity, when will it ever end?
  • Options
    Had it for the past 2 years in Bexley, generally been okay but since mid-Dec the TV side has been dreadful and drops out regularly and peak time TV I can't get a thing. It's always being fixed "tomorrow"
  • Options
    Belvedere, no problems i love it.