Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull vs Wednesday

Semodo joining Llera for 2nd half.
Llera offside for Wednesday goal.
Come on Hull.

Comments

• Options
    That was brilliant. Wednesday off celebrating there 2nd goal only for the ref to dissallow it and let hull play on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ouch...don't think Dave Jones is going to be too happy..

Mind you didn't they get the rub of a "foul on goalie" decision against Barnsley?

EDIT: 2-1 SW now.
  • Options
    big win this for weds
  • Options
    Shocking keeping.
  • Options

Shocking keeping.

I don't think he was really hurt there either. He was just embarrassed.
  • Options
    1-3 atm penalty to Hull to be taken in the 102nd minute
  • Options
    penalty saved by kirkland
  • Options
    Only just turned it on. Why so much added time?
  • Options
    i think when wednesday went 1-2 up the Hull keeper got injured letting that one in and was down for ten mins before being stretchered off, i only saw him going off
  • Options

Only just turned it on. Why so much added time?

Hull keeper threw one in from a corner then feigned an injury. Laying there for 10 minutes.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was a terrible, terrible penalty
  • Options
    Charlton badge on the screen behind Big Mig being interviewed.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Shocking keeping.

I don't think he was really hurt there either. He was just embarrassed.
    I thought the same but then the stretcher came on. He was holding his face but did he even take a wack to the face
  • Options
    Can someone translate what llera just said ;-)
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Missed the interview, but I'm assuming his English hasn't come on much ?
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Something about wishing he hadn't left a real massive club.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Beckboy said:

Missed the interview, but I'm assuming his English hasn't come on much ?
    Used to live near Big Mig - his English wasn't too bad when I spoke to him.
  • Options
    Have to say well done Wendies, from what I caught after getting home from 30 minutes on, they deserved their win. Wanted them to lose for a couple of reasons but hats off to them.
  • Options
    this match showed that there can be little difference between the majority of clubs in this league, which I think will make promotion and relegation a cliff hanger until thelast kck of the last game of the season.
  • Options
    Cheers for the sentiments it should of been 1-4 with that goal chalked off - Wolves next week
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I believe that was the 3rd time Sheff W have been on TV this season.............perhaps operation pig can tell us
  • Options

Cheers for the sentiments it should of been 1-4 with that goal chalked off - Wolves next week

No it shouldn't 'cause your first should have been given offside.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Level.

• Options
    edited January 2013

I believe that was the 3rd time Sheff W have been on TV this season.............perhaps operation pig can tell us

Leeds, Mboro, Barnsley and Hull I think (League) DLWW

Oldham (Lcup) W

• Options

DRAddick said:

Level.

How was Llera level when your scorer headed it?

• Options
    Grey area though isn't it, was he interfering? Some give it some don't.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yes he's interfering, he's In direct line of sight of the keeper and the ball and the close quarters of the players concerned makes it even more certain. He wasn't even slightly to the side which I agree then opens up interpretation. He was offside and I'm sure it would not be so grey if it had been the other way round.
  • Options
    Oh well, our goal should of stood so I guess it evens it out eh?
  • Options
    Saw it on FL Show last night and it looked like it evened out between the offside and the disallowed goal. Big win against Hull who have been the best team in Yorkshire for a few years now.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    DRAddick said:

Yes he's interfering, he's In direct line of sight of the keeper and the ball and the close quarters of the players concerned makes it even more certain.

Agree entirely, DRA.

The previous interpretation of the Offside Law was clear cut and a player in an offside position was penalised at the moment the ball was played (unless .... etc).
    The current interpretation is invariably an unfair advantage to the attacking team.

If an opponent is an offside position, he is ALWAYS interfering with play because his very presence distracts a defender.

And if you don't know what I mean, try being that defender trying to jockey an opponent when you see another attacker in an offside position making a run behind you. You can't NOT see the 2nd attacker and at that point you are unfairly distracted.