Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U21s v Ipswich

edited January 2013 in General Charlton
Losing 2-0 half way through second half, our old friend Nouble seems to have scored the second.
Team:
Pope, Osborne, Wiggins, Cousins, Ajayi, Feely, Harris, Jordan, Azeez, Harriott, Cook. Subs: O’Hanlon, Pigott, Fox, Bover-Izquierdo.

Wiggins just been replaced by Fox but managed to get more time under his belt. Start for Feely aswell.

Comments

• Options
    Difficult assignment for that XI when you consider Ipswich had the likes of Kisnorbo and Jay-Emmanuel Thomas in there.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates, Cafc1990.
  • Options
    Ipswich have put out a strong side. Not surprising considering our league standing in that league. Bover on the bench. Get him out on loan!
  • Options
    Yer Ipswich had a strong side, surprised BWP didn't get a run out, a goal or 2 could have been beneficial for him.
  • Options
    Won 6-2
  • Options

Won 6-2

Us or Ipswich?
  • Options
    Nouble scored against us, need to scrape that team and all be sold off. Frank Nouble ffs
  • Options

Won 6-2

Wasn't that the U18s at the weekend..?
  • Options
    Sho-silva hat trick, on our o/s now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah it was. We lost 2-1 today. Azeez got our goal
  • Options
    We lost 2-1,I went with a few hardy souls.Ipswich had a strong side with Kisnorbo,Emannuel-Thomas and our favourite Frank Nouble.We played ok and passed it around well on occasions.Wiggins got some more valuable time under his belt,he had a fairly quiet time but is getting back to full fitness,which can only be good.The senior pros on Ipswich side made a big difference to them especially Kisnorbo who organised the defence well.Harriott gave the ball away a lot at the beginning of the game but improved.He does too much moaning for my liking.Azeez played on the shoulder very well and his pace worries defenders.He missed a couple of decent chances.I like the look of Feely,good in the air and although he is principally left footed he can use his right pretty well.

Team:
    Pope
    Osbourne,Ajayi,Feely,Wiggins
    Cousins
    Jordan,Cook,Harris
    Harriott,Azeez

Subs O'Hanlan,Piggott,Fox,Bover-Izquierdo
  • Options

Nouble scored against us, need to scrape that team and all be sold off. Frank Nouble ffs

Emmanuel- Thomas scored from a Nouble cross.I have to say I was impressed by Nouble,did one mazy dribble in the first half past about three of our defenders.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Emmanuel- Thomas scored from a Nouble cross.I have to say I was impressed by Nouble,did one mazy dribble in the first half past about three of our defenders.
    But that was against a young, development team which has hardly any league experience - I'd sit up and take notice if and when he does it against current Championship defenders.