Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Erith Working Mens Club.

I'm going to my nieces 18th birthday party here in March....anyone with any useful info, whats the place like, is there a decent pub nearby for a 'pre-drink' any other useful info much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    is it the one in valley road or mill road(north heath)the other erith wmc has closed down
  • Options
    Haven't a clue mate, only info I've got is that it's Erith Working Mens Club.
  • Options
    Not meaning to sound harsh but how much do you need to know? It's an 18th, stick it in the Sat Nav, turn up, have a drink and a chat with family etc!
  • Options
    If it is the one in Valley Road, the nearest good pubs are a short drive away at up the 206 to Woolwich Road/Albert Road - The Prince of Wales is my recommendation
  • Options

If it is the one in Valley Road, the nearest good pubs are a short drive away at up the 206 to Woolwich Road/Albert Road - The Prince of Wales is my recommendation

Cheers I'll bear that in mind.
  • Options
    Don't wear colours, you should be fine.
  • Options

Not meaning to sound harsh but how much do you need to know? It's an 18th, stick it in the Sat Nav, turn up, have a drink and a chat with family etc!

I'll be making a 'bit' of a day of it so won't be driving, thought there might be a few decent pubs nearby, but I'll probably stick to the old favourites in either Greenwich or Blackheath.
  • Options
    there are no decent pubs left in Erith mate, your old favourites will be the best.
  • Options
    Couple of wraps of creatine
  • Options
    nolly said:

Couple of wraps of creatine

I'll stick to the ale nolly, more for the 18 year olds I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you take buggys?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Erith Working Mens Club & Institute
    Valley Road
    Erith
    Kent
    DA8 1BT

There is not a decent pub within walking distance not sure there any at all, car parking could also be a problem.

• Options
    Macronate said:

there are no decent pubs left in Erith mate, your old favourites will be the best.

There ain't many left in Greenwich or Blackheath either!

• Options

I'll be making a 'bit' of a day of it so won't be driving, thought there might be a few decent pubs nearby, but I'll probably stick to the old favourites in either Greenwich or Blackheath.
    Fair enough! Could try Travellers Home or Red Barn in Barnehurst, not bad and only a 229 bus away from Erith. I think!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Macronate said:

There ain't many left in Greenwich or Blackheath either!

I've a few old favourites in Greenwich that I may check out.....thanks for the responses.