Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spare Palace Tickets : Request Thread

edited January 2013 in General Charlton
i will pay face value and will drive to pick it up 1 freind of ours has missed the ship just wondering if anyone has a spare out there.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    There will be lots floating about on here right down to the night before. Last time we went I got a pair off here about 11pm the night before. Will be an entire thread going I'd imagine (might well be this one!)
  • Options
    thanks mate. hopefully i get one
  • Options
    If you don't have any luck then get one in the home end.
    Them lot aren't going to do much if they know an away fan is in with them to be honest.
  • Options
    Due entirely to me not pulling my finger out I have missed the boat too, had loads of time so only myself to blame!

Anyway I am looking for two tickets, maybe three. Happy to pay face value. Inbox me if you can help!
  • Options
    Two required
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    There are still some tickets available from the ticket office.
  • Options
    got mine now. ta.
  • Options
    Related issue - I have four tickets in row 8 so if anyone thinks they're stuck at the back and would rather have the possibility of sitting down etc at the front, we'd potentially do a swap. Without wanting to have people upset on the day, it will hopefully be a bit of an all-standing free-for-all so everyone can go where they like...
  • Options

Related issue - I have four tickets in row 8 so if anyone thinks they're stuck at the back and would rather have the possibility of sitting down etc at the front, we'd potentially do a swap. Without wanting to have people upset on the day, it will hopefully be a bit of an all-standing free-for-all so everyone can go where they like...

It will be stand where you like I'd imagine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its allways sit/stand where you want, basically if you want to sit move to the front, stand then start from the back
  • Options

its allways sit/stand where you want, basically if you want to sit move to the front, stand then start from the back

I'd like to do a bit of both - where should I position myself ?

• Options
    in the middle
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

in the middle

Yeh but is that front to back or side to side?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    err you got me there Deadred
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Nicholas said:

err you got me there Deadred

Right I'm gonna go in the middle of both so I don't want any 'Siddarns' when I'm standing :o)
  • Options
    Siddarnnnn ;-)
  • Options
    Theres some in charlton that havent been shifted
  • Options
    After one u18 preferably, me mate have ours but this guys missed out. Happy to meet on Saturday or day of the game. If you could message me on here if you can help. Thanks.
  • Options
    AlexAnder said:

After one u18 preferably, me mate have ours but this guys missed out. Happy to meet on Saturday or day of the game. If you could message me on here if you can help. Thanks.

Are they sold out then ? There were 70 left this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

AlexAnder said:

I don't know are they?! Can anyone confirm this?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Well I read it on the O/S. 0871 226 1905.
  • Options
    AlexAnder said:

AlexAnder said:

I don't know are they?! Can anyone confirm this?

Yep, go tomorrow, there will be some there.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    From O/S Tickets in the away end for the match at Crystal Palace are no longer available after the last of Charlton’s extra 400 allocated seats were sold on Wednesday afternoon.
  • Options

From O/S Tickets in the away end for the match at Crystal Palace are no longer available after the last of Charlton’s extra 400 allocated seats were sold on Wednesday afternoon.

There will be plenty of room in the home areas, not sure if they ask for id if you were to turn up at around 1ish on the day.
  • Options
    got in too late, might be asking for a couple of spares soon :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In the home end so i want to hear plenty of noise!-
  • Options

There will be plenty of room in the home areas, not sure if they ask for id if you were to turn up at around 1ish on the day.
    They will just ask you to raise your hands. If you have 6 fingers on each hand, you will get in no probs.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I have to take a brief case with me to ensure i get in! Can this be right?
  • Options
    I'm in the main stand.

Do I have to dress all in black?