Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons/Sheff Wed (Jan 26 on hopefully!)

MK 1-0 up. Can't stand them and usually hope they lose but tonight I'm cheering them on as if they win I think our game with Sheff Wed scheduled for Jan 26 goes ahead.

Comments

• Options
    I hope it doesn't so I can join the march for Lewisham hospital.
  • Options

Actually that's a good point.
  • Options

Me too, I missed Huddersfield for the last one, am loath to miss another but it is a good cause ....

• Options
    Come on Don's. Wnt to put the Wendies in there place sooner than later and hate when were not playing on a saturday.
  • Options
    I see the Massives have recalled the watercarrier in midfield tonight
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh dear. What's happened to the poor massives?

Palace losing 1-0 at Stoke.
    Brentford beating Southend 2-1, Hayes scored the first (winner plays Chelsea)
  • Options
    I love midweek games, shame. Never mind.
  • Options
    Need Wed to lose as I am trying to sort out comps for my school kids and their families - they are travelling from deep in palace territory so it's essential we get this game on to steal more palace fans!
  • Options
    Palace 1-1
    Orient 1-1

Hope Orient win so our game vs Hull is on!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Another Palace penalty tonight then. Glenn Murray must love all the 'free' goals he gets.
  • Options
    14 sodding penalties they've had this season now.
  • Options
    Bye bye Wendies .

Quite a few pens in the replays tonight...
  • Options
    If you didn't know, 2 pens Palace have had tonight, Easter missed one.
  • Options

Didn't see that.

That's 15 penalties in circa 30 games. Unbloodybelievable.
  • Options
    stoke 2-1 palace :)
  • Options
    Expect Piggy will be conspicuous by his absence on here tonight?
  • Options

Didn't see that.

That's 15 penalties in circa 30 games. Unbloodybelievable.
    it helps if you get bodies in the box - especially tricky wingers who can run with the ball.
  • Options
    So the Wendies are in town on the 26th as planned.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Me too, I missed Huddersfield for the last one, am loath to miss another but it is a good cause ....

Was planning on joining this as well. Do you think there's any chance of going to first couple of hours til about 2, and then getting across to Charlton to catch the game? I haven't really researched many details about the march.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

stoke 2-1 palace :)

Jon Walters scored. And at the right end :-)
  • Options
    Scored 2 at the right end now
  • Options
    Hull through in extra time. Brentford through to play against Chelsea. Palace out.

Only game still going on is Blackpool vs Fulham
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Was planning on joining this as well. Do you think there's any chance of going to first couple of hours til about 2, and then getting across to Charlton to catch the game? I haven't really researched many details about the march.
    Details are here: http://www.savelewishamhospital.com/demonstration-26th-january/
    Assembles at Lewisham Roundabout at noon, finishes with a rally at Mountsfield Park till 4pm. Getting away at 2pm is highly doable and something I may try myself. However, buses and road traffic will be slowed or stopped if it is anywhere like 10000 people. There are 2 trains from Lewisham to Charlton an hour at that time of day, take about 10 minutes.

• Options

Kap10 said:

Not sure, where is mog when you need him
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Kap10 said:

Details are here: http://www.savelewishamhospital.com/demonstration-26th-january/
    Assembles at Lewisham Roundabout at noon, finishes with a rally at Mountsfield Park till 4pm. Getting away at 2pm is highly doable and something I may try myself. However, buses and road traffic will be slowed or stopped if it is anywhere like 10000 people. There are 2 trains from Lewisham to Charlton an hour at that time of day, take about 10 minutes.

Good shout, even if you get to the game a few minutes late, you'll have done your bit.
  • Options
    Palace lost 4-1 in the end.
  • Options

Palace lost 4-1 in the end.

Such a shame for Zaha on his last appearance before he goes to Arsenal.......
  • Options
    Hull are at home to Barnsley in the next round so there is a very chance that our game against Hull will be moved so do not book your rail tickets until after the 26th
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Kap10 said:

Not sure, where is mog when you need him
    Easily done - two trains an hour and takes less than 10 mins.