Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya (believe it)?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Lovely girl
  • Options
    Sadly no from me.
  • Options
    No! I'm Halibutt. No, sorry I meant celebate!
  • Options
    Thing is she has that irritating voice but on the other hand I just have the feeling that she may well be one of the best shags you will ever have. So given her current, albeit airbrushed, appearence it has to be a yes from me.
  • Options
    I would . Before and after , airbrushed or not . It's a celeb innit ? You can tell all your mates down the pub you shagged some bird off eastenders , don't have to say which one
  • Options
    Shag said:

I would . Before and after , airbrushed or not . It's a celeb innit ? You can tell all your mates down the pub you shagged some bird off eastenders , don't have to say which one

So using that logic, you'd dip Ethel?
  • Options
    No mate, I do have some standards
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Only from behind....so a yes.
  • Options
    Boats like that are what Redtube is for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate turned down leila morse
  • Options
    Face like a shovel... No.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

More like a hoe
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I thought it was "looks like she has been put on fire and put out with a shovel."
  • Options
    nolly said:

Yer bastard, I googled that, dinners gone straight in the bin now !
  • Options
    nolly said:

New Cross girl, sister of Gary Oldman.

• Options
    Laila Morse is an anagram of mia sorella (my sister in Italian) apparently gained when Gary was dating Isabella Rossellini
  • Options
    Not pulling anyone's leg he met her up a club got on it with her and went back to beckenham at time . It was on a plate but he left it
  • Options
    nolly said:

Not pulling anyone's leg he met her up a club got on it with her and went back to beckenham at time . It was on a plate but he left it

Without even a solly?
  • Options
    Was he a Veggie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JT said:

Was he a Veggie?

It don't look like he done pork!
  • Options
    nolly said:

How long ago we talking?