Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

28 years to get a drink...

Ipswich challenges alcohol ban.
With football support changing since back in the mid 80s, Ipswich chairman wants to bring booze back.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/championship-club-challenges-booze-ban-150915866.html

can us football fans finally be trusted?

Comments

• Options
    Thought this was going to be a thread about The Royal Oak!
  • Options

Thought this was going to be a thread about The Royal Oak!

Beat me to it!

• Options
    I think being able to drink in my seat at The Valley would make my life complete.
  • Options
    This would be awsome in the summer matches
  • Options
    Only problem I see is that you'd have people walking back and forth to the bar all game.

Would be good if you could buy a pint just before kick off, another at half time and another just before the second half starts.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Only problem I see is that you'd have people walking back and forth to the bar all game.

Would be good if you could buy a pint just before kick off, another at half time and another just before the second half starts.

It would be good if you could get a pint at all in the north stand
  • Options
    why cant we go continental and have beers sellers walking around the stands.
  • Options
    Would love to be able to drink in my seat, i rarely drink in the grounds due to enjoying watching the players warm up and to soak up the atmosphere on a rare match i get to attend.

• Options
    I really enjoyed the fact that at the Olympics you could have a drink whilst watching the sport , lot more relaxing.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Buttscratcher. Buttscratcher
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

The biggest problem would be when your taking a sip and we score, you uncontrollably go nuts and soak 10 people all around you.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Buttscratcher. Buttscratcher
    LOL!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That problem was solved in the 70's by just staying in the bar all the game.