Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Countdown At Old Trafford

Anyone else hear it? Just before the first 45 were up and before the 4th official did his bit, a chorus of high pitched voices- ....7,6,5,4,3,2,1! How embarrassing?

Comments

• Options
    But maybe not as embarrassing as that pen miss from Rooney?
  • Options
    Some schoolkids probably enjoying their first trip to Old Trafford, leave them be!
  • Options
    As was the muppet who sat behind me at the Huddersfield game the other week, counting whenever the keeper had the ball in his hands! We've all got 'em!!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

he did it on purpose .. NEVER a pen in the first place .. good sport is our Wayne
  • Options
    Rob Lee's son just came on for West Ham
  • Options

Riviera said:

he did it on purpose .. NEVER a pen in the first place .. good sport is our Wayne
    How was it not a pen? The West Ham players arm was out away from his body and stopped the path of the ball delivered by the Man Utd player. That my friend IS a penalty. For some reason everyone wants to analyse Handball these days with Ball to Hand or Hand to Ball crap.
  • Options
    Scholes not sent off for that - Kompany sent off for his.
  • Options
    Red card that
  • Options
    You're not allowed Red Card Man Utd players at home. Can't believe the lack of knowledge of the laws of football on here sometimes.... ;-)
  • Options
    I remember when Ipswich used to do that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roy Keane is a badger
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Which in turn blew my bet out (MUFC -1)