Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Championship Games

Friday 18th January: Leicester v Middlesbrough 19.45
Saturday 19th January: Blackpool v Cardif 17.20
Thursday 31st January: Leicester v Wolves 19.45

Friday 8th Feb: Watford v Crystal Palace 19:45
Saturday 9th Feb: Brighton v Hull City 17:20
Saturday 23rd Feb: Middlesbrough v Millwall 17:20

Friday March 1st: Wolves v Watford 19.45
Saturday March 2nd: Sheff Weds v Forest 17.20
Saturday March 16th: Derby v Leicester 17.20

Friday March 29th:Crystal Palace v Birmingham 17.30
Friday March 29th: Leicester v Millwall 19:45

Monday April 1st: Leeds v Derby 17.05

4 more games for Leicester, bringing their total up to over six I think.

Any of our games in April/May look good enough for the box? Thought we had to have 3!

Comments

• Options
    Wow - lack of coverage (and extra dough ?) for us is p*** poor
  • Options
    Reckon the home to Leeds one might be.
    At the end of the season they'll want games where things can be decided though, so maybe boro away (2nd last game of season) if they look like they're seriously challenging for autos nearer the time.
  • Options
    I've been trying to find out how many times we are contracted to, but can't find it anywhere. I thought it was at least 3 as well but someone posted on here a few weeks back that was the MAXIMUM we were allowed as a League One club but I'm not sure if there is a MINIMUM, apart from at least once, which we've done.

PS operation pig says that Sheff W have been on 3 times with another one to go and I've noticed that Cardiff, 'Boro & Leicester are all on again this weekend.
  • Options
    Saying that I'm glad we don't have Leicesters fixtures. Two Friday fixtures in there and one on Thursday!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Good, we are always rubbish when we are on telly anyway.
  • Options

Good, we always to rubbish when we are on telly anyway.

Except for the times we win. ;)
  • Options

Wow - lack of coverage (and extra dough ?) for us is p*** poor

I don't think the money is that exciting anyway, better than L1, but a pittance when compared to the PL.
  • Options
    we're a mid table side in a large league, don't think there's much desire for the producers at sky to have a boring mid table side on the box.
  • Options

we're a mid table side in a large league, don't think there's much desire for the producers at sky to have a boring mid table side on the box.

This