Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dan Seaborne

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21059221

Gone to Bournemouth on loan for the rest of the season, so we can't have him back. Shame :-)

Probably more his level...

Comments

• Options
    Rumour is that it was this huge mistake of letting this young star go out on loan that lead to Adkins being sacked.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Missed the shocker he apparently had against Ipswich on Boxing Day? but thought overall he was a good stop gap and did a good job for us in the away games I saw him, especially as he is a centre back.
  • Options
    His last performance for us was one of the most comical I think I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Blimey...really...why on earth would you sack Adkins. 2 promotions in 2 years wasn't it and Southampton just starting to pick up in the PL. Mental!
  • Options
    Against Ipswich he was awful.
    But I thought he done well against millwall away.
    Seems a decent guy, sure he will do well.
  • Options
    The last ex-Charlton full back they signed didn't do badly for them...

• Options
    He wasn't a great signing for us, but by no means the worst - good luck to him. Bournemouth is a great place to be at this moment in time I imagine.
  • Options
    i thought he was a great loan signing by SCP ... before the loan move for seabourne, we had square pegs in round holes ... he helped steady the ship a bit and bring solly back to his RB position ... good luck to him
  • Options
    Err, good luck with this one Eddie. But may be better at League 1 level and seems a decent guy despite his rather odd displays for us. Good luck to him,
  • Options
    Was only on the bench for them today, I think he's been signed as CB cover mainly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Did a good job for us when we needed balance. Not really too effective in the attacking sense. Wish him well at Bournemouth. Not such a good result for them today but I still think they will go up.

Surprised they have loanes a Saints player- the really hate them -they call them 'the Scummers'. Mind you we loaned a Millwall player last season!
  • Options
    Looks like the former CAFC loanee is on his way to Ipswich:
    http://www.ipswich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=324343
  • Options
    Mccarthy was obviously impressed with him after his performance against them on Boxing Day.
  • Options
    nearly as bad as Francis. Seabiscuit was very apt in my opinion.
  • Options

nearly as bad as Francis. Seabiscuit was very apt in my opinion.

Goodbye horse ?

• Options

I thought he was poor loan AND GLAD THE CHERRIES HAVE HIM
  • Options
    cafc4ever said:

Looks like the former CAFC loanee is on his way to Ipswich:
    http://www.ipswich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=324343

Blimey, I thought they were going for promotion
  • Options
    So who has he gone to. Ipswich or Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Ipswich just said no thanks,so he is looking for a club
  • Options
    doronron said:

Ipswich just said no thanks,so he is looking for a club

Could well be a wise move on Ipswich's part. I thought the poor bloke was decidedly rocky in positions where solidity is of paramount importance.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I saw him for Charlton and Bournemouth last season and he was very poor for both. I think he's a League 2 player. That's the only league he's ever consistently played at. He was awful at left back for us and awful at centre half for Bournemouth. They only put a run together once Elphick was back and he was benched.