Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why was Adkins thread closed?

Not a thread denigrating the reasons why - i'm new on here, so just wanted to understand what and why.
Maybe there could be a comment on the thread from whoever has made the decision to advise why?

Comments

• Options
    Probably because there are about 4 different threads
  • Options
    JTs brother hadn't authorised that one.
  • Options
    Too many veggies in it
  • Options
    There was a real risk that 'Which Adkins thread do you support?' would have turned into another fault line on CL, along with RD, Thatcher and the Old Firm.
  • Options
    Nigel Adkins.
  • Options
    No buggys allowed.
  • Options
    I thought one was for the working class folk who dwell in the covered end, one for the middle class from the east and west and one for the Millwall fans with personality disorders.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

There was a real risk that 'Which Adkins thread do you support?' would have turned into another fault line on CL, along with RD, Thatcher and the Old Firm.

You forgot everybody's favourite Charlton supporting comedian.
  • Options
    Gutting , i didn't even get a chance to post in the other threads! :-0
  • Options
    not tall enough?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redcarter said:

Uboat said:

I wish I could.
  • Options
    redcarter said:

Uboat said:

You mean me? ;)
  • Options
    redcarter said:

Uboat said:

Frank Carson ?

• Options
    Jacko from Brush Strokes?