Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Listen to this

Comments

• Options
    Pig - you're a bit of a tool - but that's a pretty football good song, I'll give you that. Just a shame you lot don't appear to know how to sing it...
  • Options
    Oh Nicky Bailey....
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    And if you ever wondered why most football fans think Wednesday supporters are Butt Nugget gobshite Fucktards , there's your proof. ( no offence )
  • Options
    Rob said:

Oh Nicky Bailey....

Exactly

• Options
    Odd
  • Options
    Quality
  • Options
    That kid beside him is so embarrassed!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Lost 2-0 and he's wearing a bin bag to keep warm.

Next.....
  • Options
    Why a blue and white scarf ?
  • Options
    Is he the only one of your lot sings?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell my ears are bleeding
  • Options
    Strange accent the northern one ...
  • Options
    Jesus id rather someone did this than 'cafc clap clap clap clap cafc' or 'your mother is your father'
  • Options
    Wierdly I quite like it.
    We all love our clubs and want to support them with passion, be it Torquay or Tottenham...this bloke loves his club and shows it, is that so bad?
  • Options

Jesus id rather someone did this than 'cafc clap clap clap clap cafc' or 'your mother is your father'

Try harder.
  • Options
    Its a Wednesday fan singing. Good luck to him. Don't let him outsing us next Saturday
  • Options
    Wouldn't want to stand next to him but good on him. He'll be singing the blues next week tho'.
  • Options
    Another example of the dangers of drink.
  • Options
    Bit old for this surely? His son looks so proud..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the miss at the end of the clip says more about Wednesday than that fat bloke's verbal onslaught
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Wierdly I quite like it.
    We all love our clubs and want to support them with passion, be it Torquay or Tottenham...this bloke loves his club and shows it, is that so bad?

Yes!!! He is not a charlton fan therefore whatever hes doing is rubbish and hes a plonker!!!

Seriously though, if someone at Charlton did this we'd all be ranting and raving at what a quality bloke and a laugh he is.
  • Options
    Some top comments on here guys, true football fans can see the light, cheers.
  • Options
    Imagine being born with that accent and never being able to do a thing about it.
  • Options
    Most lifetime accents become embedded in a persons voice between the ages of about 17-22 yrs old. Until then it is open to a lot of change. So I reckon that bloke had to spend some of the most significant years of his life in Sheffield poor sod.
  • Options
    Thought it was really good and what being a real fan is about
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Imagine being born with that accent and never being able to do a thing about it.

If there was a charity that I could donate to that got rid of this embarrassing disability , I would .
  • Options

Your weird
  • Options

It's what being pissed is about, we've all been there (haven't we ?) but the looks of the young kids says it all.

• Options
    Exactly singing pissed at football about your team

It's better than Cafc Cafc Cafc or feeeesssh feeeeesh

Hats of to the fella by the end of the song all the fans have joined in

Weird is a football fan who don't realise what the bloke is doing