Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackburn Match Thread 19/1/13

edited January 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all and welcome to today's Match thread......I'll bring team news as soon as I get it..............this will be my last match thread for a few weeks as I am moving home next Saturday and have to wait for Sky to come and install wi-fi in early Feb. I'm hoping @lancashirelad will pick up the mantle for a couple of weeks.
It would be good to sign off, for my enforced absence, with a win and 3 more valuable points.....but to be honest I would take a point.
COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Is the match Deffo on , RM?
  • Options

Is the match Deffo on , RM?

Yes mate as far as I'm aware...pitch is fine and playable
  • Options
    Good afternoon Red, good afternoon folks.
    Might see Paddyp17 later, however in his absence I plan to update from a Blackburn perspective as usual, I trust thats fine and dandy with everybody.
    Usual apologies in advance for the slowness and all the typos, probably be a delay anyway, always interesting to discover which one of our community is closest to following the team real time.
    latest Team Unchanged
    Rhoys on bench and Calum
  • Options
    Team news..........Hamer, Solly, Morrow, Evina, Jacko, Pritch, Waggy, Taylor, Yann, Stevo, Wilson
  • Options
    Rovers: Kean, Kane, Dann, Hanley, Olsson, Vukcevic, Lowe, Murphy ©, Rochina, Kazim-Richards, Rhodes
  • Options
    OK: Hamer, Solly, Morrison, Taylor, Evina, Jacko, Pritch, Dale, Waggy, Yann and Wilson.
  • Options
    Wiggins is on the bench...will get rest of subs soon
  • Options
    Rovers subs: Usai, Givet, Pedersen, Nuno Gomes, Morris, Goodwillie, Rosado.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Good afternoon Red, good afternoon folks.
    Might see Paddyp17 later, however in his absence I plan to update from a Blackburn perspective as usual, I trust thats fine and dandy with everybody.
    Usual apologies in advance for the slowness and all the typos, probably be a delay anyway, always interesting to discover which one of our community is closest to following the team real time.
    latest Team Unchanged
    Rhoys on bench and Calum

Afternoon Seth, yes thanks mate
  • Options
    Is that a 4-5-1 with Waggy on the left, Wilson on the right, and Jacko, Stephens and Pritchard in the middle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is that a 4-5-1 with Waggy on the left, Wilson on the right, and Jacko, Stephens and Pritchard in the middle?

Yup, same as Blackpool i'd imagine
  • Options
    Nice, hopefully same result!
  • Options
    addicks subs- Button, Wiggins, BWP, Harriott, Fuller, Green, Dervite
  • Options

Rovers: Kean, Kane, Dann, Hanley, Olsson, Vukcevic, Lowe, Murphy ©, Rochina, Kazim-Richards, Rhodes

What does the C stand for next to Murphy's name ?
  • Options
    Good to see Matty Taylor keep his place.

Probably the best XI and subs we have available with Cort and Haynes still out.

We still badly need another 3 or so bodies in there though, with just 3 players injured we have only got kids outside of the matchday 18.
  • Options
    C*nt
  • Options
    Strong bench!
  • Options
    That a 5 in mid then?
  • Options

What does the C stand for next to Murphy's name ?
    El Captain!!!
  • Options
    JT said:

C*nt

Winnnnner!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Away stand is very quiet, proper fans only here
  • Options
    Is that a full strength Blackburn side, does anybody know ....?
  • Options
    Mike said:

The others are still in Weatherspoons?
  • Options
    just under 30 mins till ko
  • Options
    off for a cuppa back soon.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Mike said:

The others are still in Weatherspoons?
    Must be. Only good pub in Blackburn
  • Options
    I have got Radio Rovers, they cheerfully say it is a catagory B game...cheeky sods when they get the chance to see Chrissy Powell and his boys face the challenge it is always catagory A*.
  • Options
    I wonder if any Cheltenham fans made it up to Morcombe last night for the 0-0. Any one of those fans who went are worth 100 plastic prem fans.
  • Options
    Does anybody know if there is any radio commentary?
  • Options
    Radio Rovers play 'Push the Button' now...is this a prediction, like Button has to come on for a sent off Hamer, saves the penalty, and then Jordan Rhodes 'Pushes the Button' is sent off himself, and we snatch a result with Button playing a blinder...Button the Cat as it were.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!