Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    The politicians really go for him!
  • Options
    one lucky guy that is.
  • Options
    Blimey!

Look at all of the suits getting involved and handing out a beating to someone on the ground though. Mental.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Blimey!

Look at all of the suits getting involved and handing out a beating to someone on the ground though. Mental.

Especially the really old boy at the end who decides to have his bit !!
    Bit like the covered end in the 70's.

• Options
    Bulgaria can be a bit mental. Never seen or heard of anything like that in such a public place, though.
  • Options
    Should have stuck with the old Bulgarian 'poisoned umbrella' trick: never fails.
  • Options
    ...oh a trap door on the stage and a rope round the fellas neck!

Oops, wrong thread!
  • Options
    He was on the ground he wasn't going anywhere, no need to keep kicking and punching him.
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

He was on the ground he wasn't going anywhere, no need to keep kicking and punching him.

To be fair he just tried to murder one of them and it could of been any of them, i can see why there a little fired up and angry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gazcafc81 said:

To be fair he just tried to murder one of them and it could of been any of them, i can see why there a little fired up and angry.
    Yeah, he had just pointed a gun in the fellas face!

Bundllllleeeeees!
  • Options
    Like my old school play ground.

Jeez ........ I bet the old fella who had the gun pointed at him is well shook up.
    Who wouldn't be?
  • Options
    Loved the bloke using his briefcase too!

Who in their right mind tries to kill someone live on tv and in front of a crowd?
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Loved the bloke using his briefcase too!

Who in their right mind tries to kill someone live on tv and in front of a crowd?

I think 'right mind' is the important detail here!
  • Options
    That was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.
  • Options
    Bloke in the 3rd picture from bottom looks like he could probably do a job at right back.
  • Options
    Loved the old boy steaming in, still got fire in his belly.
  • Options
    Love the way people can diagnose other's mental states from 4 photos and a 2 minute video.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    That bloke would have had 200 do gooders pandering to his every whim within half an hour in this country. I suspect he continued to get a good kicking all the way to the hole in the ground he will no doubt see the rest of his life out in.
  • Options

That bloke would have had 200 do gooders pandering to his every whim within half an hour in this country.

Really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

That bloke would have had 200 do gooders pandering to his every whim within half an hour in this country.

Really?
    No
  • Options
    The Balkans .. Franz Ferdinand .. say no more
  • Options
    Obviously got serious mental issues. What assissin would forget to put a bullet in his gun?