Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will we end up in the league table? (Online Predictor)

edited January 2013 in General Charlton
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/predictor/default.stm

I had Charlton to finish 14th on 62 points and a +2 goal difference. Cardiff and Middlesbrough promoted. Leicester, Hull, Watford and Palace (sorry!) in the play-offs and Barnsley, Peterborough and Bristol City to DIV 1.

Try it!

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    i got us finishing in 9th with 74 points, palace just above in 8th on 76, Millwall fall a long way and finish in 12th on 63 points. Cardiff and Leicester go up in 1st and 2nd, playoffs are middlesborough, hull, Watford and Nottingham forest. relegated are peterborough (22nd), Barnsley (23rd) and Bristol (24th)

i tried not to be biased but it looks like i may have been just a bit ;)
  • Options
    Tried to be as unbiased as possible...
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Yeah, but did Palace beat Huddersfield on the final day and stay up or not?!
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Brilliant ...looks correct to me ;-)
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Who said we don't have common sense supporters?

• Options
    12th - 65 pts (or 55 if we take an Admin gamble ;-))
    Promoted - Cardiff, Leics & Watford (via playoffs)
    Relegated - Bris C, P'bro, Barnsley
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Brilliant! But will disappoint a lot of our people hoping for a successful struggle against relegation.

;o)

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Erm mm what was the score in the Palarse v Millwall match..?
  • Options
    84 points with goal difference of +28. COYR's.
    7-0 drubbing of the wall helped the goal difference. ;-)
  • Options
    Just did this and found that we finished a comfortable 15th, and that was being fairly conservative. Watford won the league though, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Just did this and found that we finished a comfortable 15th, and that was being fairly conservative. Watford won the league though, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

I'd say you're correct with Watford as champions.

• Options
    Pre-Bolton and not very optimistically done. One win needed, I feel.

imageimage
  • Options
    I feel we will somehow scramble to 52 points and just be safe.
  • Options
    Very surprised when I see the end result
  • Options
    Us finishing 11th on 61 points behind Millwall (10th) on goal difference. Cardiff and Palace (sorry) in automatic places. Huddersfield, Blackpool and Bristol City relegated. So now off to the bookies..

*Disclaimer - Do not part with your hard earned based on any of the above*
  • Options

Us finishing 11th on 61 points behind Millwall (10th) on goal difference. Cardiff and Palace (sorry) in automatic places. Huddersfield, Blackpool and Bristol City relegated. So now off to the bookies..

How on earth can you have us getting 61 points !! 14 points from 8 games is almost promotion form.

• Options

How on earth can you have us getting 61 points !! 14 points from 8 games is almost promotion form.

Amongst other things our last three games are Wolves (H) M'boro (A) and Bristol City (H) and I honestly think we'll win all three. Apart from Cardiff and Brighton where we'll get diddley squat our run in is not bad at all.
  • Options
    Cardiff and Watford auto.
    Palace, Hull Leicester Forest Play Offs...
    Barnsley, Bristol C and Blackburn go down.

We finished 19th on 54, 3 points safe.