Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions of Division One doing pretty well

How brilliant to see that the team doing so well is made up almost entirely of Div 1 squad from last year with the only addition being a CAFC old boy bought from another div 1 side. Just goes to show what a fantastic job CP did in the summer of 2011

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Dont forget the other CAFC old boy Fuller
  • Options
    League One
  • Options
    Wilson
  • Options
    Was talking about the team not the squad
  • Options
    I have to say I thought, back in May, that we would finish in the top two based on the performance (and points tally) in 2011-12.

I was very surprised that we looked so off the pace against the likes of Palace, Watford and Barnsley. Maybe we just needed to adjust to the new division.

I think it is a little to late for us to make any real promotion challenge this season but it does bode well for next season. Take out December and we have been on a run that would be good enough for the top two.
  • Options
    I'll be happy to consolidate. Flirt with the play offs and, most importantly, sort the financial situation out. Then with a couple of additions in the summer we can dare to dream.

Worst case scenario - fire sale in the summer