Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More Broken Seats at a Charlton game

Yesterday I witnessed the disgusting behaviour of three so people allegedly representing Charlton Athletic, carry out wanton vandalism at the Ewood Park Stadium.

These so called representatives of our fine Club, openly caused damage to the seats in the away end without a care in the World and seemingly without concern of any retribution from the Blackburn stewards.

I for one have had enough of this hooliganism in our name and will name Messrs Wilson, Harriott and Jackson as the culprits and hope they are suitably punished by the Club.

We need to put a stop to this kind of behaviour :-)

Comments

• Options
    grass
  • Options
    oh no..
  • Options
    How many did we take to Blackburn? I gave my tickets
  • Options
    Ban the rapscallions!
  • Options

grass

I knew you'd be all over this thread like a rash :-)

• Options
    Don't these people know there's been a sale on at Furniture Village for the past month!?
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Ban the rapscallions!

Nice word!
  • Options
    I don't get it.
  • Options

I don't get it.

Me neither.
  • Options
    Nor me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm guessing it was the players in the pre-match warm up. Bit cryptic though.
  • Options
    Why would the players jump in to the away end and smash up seats?
  • Options
    Blasted n'erdowells. That's what happens when you let oiks and plebs travel.
  • Options
    Cause they missed the sale at Furniture Village I spose...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Off_it said:

This - despite the nets put up. My attempt at humour rather than cryptic.
  • Options
    I take it the warm up shooting was as per usual putting anyone in the same post code at risk of injury and the seats copped a couple of live ones???
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Off_it said:

This - despite the nets put up. My attempt at humour rather than cryptic.
    Aaaah ! All becomes clear...

Don't give up the day job, Addickted

( only kidding!)

• Options
    Don't you just love a private joke.
  • Options
    Our warm-up shooting is pretty shocking. Of course, goals scored in a warm up don't yet count towards any official stats (though I'm sure Ferguson or Wenger will soon start asking for them to be taken into account if their team are losing).

I once hammered about twenty volleys all over the place in a warm up without troubling the target. Manager went potty at me for some reason. First corner we got in the game, I volleyed one in the top corner. COurse, I never broke any seats with my warm-ups

Wibble.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

. COurse, I never broke any seats with my warm-ups

Wibble.

First rule of warm up; make sure there is paper in the trap, before you take your seat.