Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Collymore gets mugged off

Bloody funny! Collymore gets whats coming from 'Zane the chelsea fan'. Love Collymores reaction - 'Chelsea is a Chelsea fan in Norwich Chelsea good evening'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbR_cYhT6Q

Comments

• Options
    Muppet blocked me on twitter for something i said to him.
    Think i said something along the lines of,"you're really boring me with all this racism in football talk", just maybe not put as cleanly as that.
  • Options
    brilliant
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Got no time for anyone who hits a woman.
  • Options
    Anyone got the footage of Andy Todd giving this t**t a few slaps??
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Go on Toddy!
  • Options
    Smart move by the fan, he talked long enough to get Collymore and the production team to think he was 'trustworthy' and then slips it in before they can cut him.

The worst one of these was on the Capital Gold phone-in with Jonathan Pearce and Bobby Moore back in the late 80's.

Some bloke phoned in and seemed OK and was chatting to Moore about 1966 and how proud he must have been to captain his country in such a massive match.

Pearce tried to wrap the call up but the bloke said, "Hold on, there's just one question I have always wanted to ask Bobby, I promise I'll be quick."

"OK, then go for it, but make it fast," said Pearce.

"Thanks, question for Bobby, when you were walking up the stairs at Wembley in 1966 to collect the World Cup did you realise that your wife was s------g my d--k at your house?"

Pearce went absolutely mental live on air and Moore ended up having to calm him down!
  • Options
    Quality
  • Options
    Personally I think most of the time Collymore is quality on TS. He's just about the only ex footballer on there that thinks the whole notion of players "having the rite" to go down when touched is utterly laughable.

Because he's a proper fan as well he's been really standing up against the disgusting ticket prices at the moment.

I bet that Chelsea prick is really proud of that , sounded a bit of a tool to me.
  • Options
    What is this mugged off?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Riscardo said:

What is this mugged off?

All those posters on here who thought Ronny Jackson (banned at last) was not a troll at the outset. Never fooled me or Bournemouth though :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No time for Collymore he was a showboater as a player and never put a shift in when things were going bad and worst of all he is a woman beater. Loved the story (although I am not sure if it is actually true) where he mouthed off to the England rugby player Danny Grewcock who had a very fierce reputation and standing at 6.5 with a third dan Karate qualification Stan should have known better. Apparently the first thing that hit the floor was Stan's shoulders. As said not sure if this isn't one of those urban myths but would have loved to have seen it anyway.
  • Options
    Really I bet thats as good as get for old Zanes life
  • Options

No time for Collymore he was a showboater as a player and never put a shift in when things were going bad and worst of all he is a woman beater. Loved the story (although I am not sure if it is actually true) where he mouthed off to the England rugby player Danny Grewcock who had a very fierce reputation and standing at 6.5 with a third dan Karate qualification Stan should have known better. Apparently the first thing that hit the floor was Stan's shoulders. As said not sure if this isn't one of those urban myths but would have loved to have seen it anyway.

No it's true: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1490466/Collymore-to-be-charged-after-Dublin-street-brawl.html

I'm sure that everyone will be shocked to learn that Stan played his well-worn race card, with about as much substance as Chelsea. The moral of the story is that picking a fight with 6 rugby players carries more peril than a battering a lassie.
  • Options

Riscardo said:

What is this mugged off?

All those posters on here who thought Ronny Jackson (banned at last) was not a troll at the outset. Never fooled me or Bournemouth though :0)
    Still none the wiser ...!!!!
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

What is this mugged off?

Made to look a fool basically.
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

What is this mugged off?

Made to look a fool basically.
  • Options
    I think 'Zane' was the fool if anyone - Colleymore acted calmly and didn't react. Not a lover of him really, but silly childish name calling is pretty pathetic from the end of a phone line. Mug wouldn't be brave enough to say it face to face I bet.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    As in cafcdave123 "mugged himself off with his sausage fingers" by posting the same post twice in quick succession.
  • Options

Really I bet thats as good as get for old Zanes life

Yep, I bet the guys down the pub will be hearing about this accomplishment for the next 20 years.
  • Options
    Funniest similar incident I recall was a "You're on Sky Sports" episode hosted by Jason Cundy. Caller eased his way in with comment about West Ham's latest signing or something and then exploded with "Why did you get those f**king stupid glasses Cundy you ****** ******......!" Juvenile but I did laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Five Star are f***ing crap, I heard, that bloke said so on Going Live.
  • Options
    And Matt Bianco are a bunch of.....
  • Options

Five Star are f***ing crap, I heard, that bloke said so on Going Live.

That was class!
  • Options
    Ah yes...Matt Bianco are a bunch of w*****s delivered by the late Kevin Dyke on Saturday Morning Swap
    Shop many years ago. RIP mate
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Go on Toddy!

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Gazcafc81 said:

Go on Toddy!

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!
    I quite liked him until the alleged punch up with Deano?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Gazcafc81 said:

Go on Toddy!

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!
    I quite liked him until the alleged punch up with Deano?
    I don't think alleged comes into it.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    i thought it might be some one gave Stan a new dogging sight in Vauxhal only for him to turn up at 3AM at the Dogs home.
  • Options

As in cafcdave123 "mugged himself off with his sausage fingers" by posting the same post twice in quick succession.

Deserves a LOL.

• Options
    I think Zane is the dickhead...like he was there when SC allegedly laid into Old Wreaker...like she has a reputation for telling the truth.